AEON is reopening their 1 Utama departmental store after shutting it down for sanitisation and swab tests!
Here are the LATEST updates…
AEON 1 Utama Closed 3 Days For Sanitisation + Swab Tests!
On 4 July 2021, AEON announced that they are closing their 1 Utama departmental store for 3 days as “part of precautionary measure”.
This came after unverified rumours of over 50 cases of COVID-19 in AEON 1 Utama circulated on WhatsApp :
Update : 1 Utama just announced that “there is NO confirmed DELTA variant case” at their shopping mall.
On 7 July 2021, AEON announced that they are reopening on 8 July 2021, after completing “a comprehensive sanitisation exercise” and performing “a full swab test on [their] employees“.
They also confirmed that the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) informed them that they have “no knowledge of any information regarding the Delta strain” in the COVID-19 cases at AEON 1 Utama.
I’m not sure if it was a slip on their part, but their 7 July 2021 statement refers to “the COVID-19 cases at AEON Bandar Utama“. That would suggest that there may been COVID-19 cases in AEON 1 Utama.
Recommended : 1 Utama : No Delta Variant COVID-19 Infections!
AEON 1 Utama : Official Statements On COVID-19 Concerns!
Here is the official 4 July 2021 statement by AEON 1 Utama on their closure.
And here is the official 7 July 2021 statement by AEON on their reopening and the rumours of Delta variants in the COVID-19 cases at AEON 1 Utama.
AEON 1 Utama COVID-19 Concerns : Should You Be Worried?
If you visited AEON 1 Utama on or before 4 July 2021, you may be contacted by the Malaysia Ministry of Health if you are identified as a close contact.
If you are identified as a close contact, you will then be asked to immediately self-quarantine and get yourself tested for COVID-19.
There is NO NEED to get tested for COVID-19, unless you have been identified as a close contact.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- Penang Upgraded To Phase 2 Of MCO 3.0!
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor!
- 5 States Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition!
- 9 Week Dose Interval For AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia!
- Malaysia Gets 2 Million Vaccine Doses From US + Japan!
- Malaysia : No Mixing Of COVID-19 Vaccines For Now
- EMCO 3.0 In KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!