The Petaling District Office just ordered the closure of the 1 Utama Shopping Centre, with a call for visitors to undergo a COVID-19 screening!
Find out what happened, and where you can get this COVID-19 screening at 1 Utama Shopping Centre!
1 Utama Shut Down After 4 COVID-19 Cases
Earlier this week, both Parkson Elite and Mac City in 1 Utama Shopping Centre announced that their staff members tested positive for COVID-19.
The Disaster Management Committee of the Petaling District Office just revealed that four individuals tested positive in those incidents – three staff members, and a visitor.
As a result, they ordered the closure of the 1 Utama Shopping Centre starting tomorrow, 11 October 2020, for the purpose of decontaminating the premises, as well as to perform COVID-19 screening for close contacts.
In their statement, 1 Utama Shopping Centre shared the results of COVID-19 testing at their mall :
- Mac City Service Centre staff : all tested negative
- Parkson Elite staff : close contacts tested negative
Based on the information above, we can surmise that a visitor to the Mac City Service Centre, and a second Parkson Elite employee, likely tested positive for COVID-19.
1 Utama Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
The Petaling District Health Office will arrange for COVID-19 screening tests at the 1 Utama Shopping Centre, from 9 AM until 2 PM on two days :
- Wednesday, 14 October 2020
- Thursday, 15 October 2020
The COVID-19 screening tests are prioritised for those who visited these two premises at these specific dates :
- Cosmetic and Perfume Department, Level G, Parkson Elite : 30 September to 7 October 2020
- Mac City, Level 2 : 25 September to 30 September 2020
If you were in either or both of those affected premises at those dates, please head to 1 Utama Shopping Centre on those two dates to get screened.
You can also call the Petaling District Health Office at 03-7803-0106 for further information.
However, if you are symptomatic before those two screening dates, please head to the nearest hospital IMMEDIATELY for screening and treatment.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October!
- 1 Utama : Update On Mac City After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya : CMCO Lockdown On 14 October! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info By MyGCC? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Menara Public Bank : Disinfected After COVID-19 Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : Only 22 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : 105 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama To Reopen 17 Oct, Tenants Reminded To Pay Rental | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer 1 Utama : Security Guard Positive For COVID-19 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 18758 Cases, 12259 Healed, 176 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: OLDTOWN White Coffee 1 Utama : One COVID Positive Case | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure | Rojak Pot