The first Wuhan coronavirus survivor in Malaysia, a 4-year old girl, just flew home with her family, and two other patients recovered and were discharged recently too!
Fingers crossed, Malaysia is winning the fight against the Wuhan coronavirus!
1st Wuhan Coronavirus Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
You may recall the jubilation nationwide when the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced the first survivor of the Wuhan coronavirus in Malaysia – the 4-year old Chinese girl who was admitted to the Sultanah Maliha Hospital in Langkawi on 26 January 2020.
She just flew home with her family, and Chen Liau Weng shared these photos of the family at the Langkawi International Airport :
As the Malaysia Ministry of Health points out – Wuhan coronavirus patients can recover. In fact, its fatality rate is only about 2% – that means the vast majority of infected patients will recover.
We wish her and her family all the very best! May you return to Malaysia in better times!
And of course, kudos to the team at the Sultanah Maliha Hospital in Langkawi!
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Two More Wuhan Coronavirus Survivors Discharged In Malaysia!
That’s not all the great news though.
Just yesterday, on 8 February 2020, a 40-year old man – the 4th Wuhan coronavirus case in Malaysia – was discharged at 7:15 PM after his third test came back negative.
And today, a 63-year old Chinese man – the 10th Wuhan coronavirus case in Malaysia – was also discharged, after recovering without any antiviral treatment!
Malaysia Boleh! Keep it up!!!
Wuhan Coronavirus : How To Keep Safe!
Everyone, you all need to stop panicking. The Wuhan coronavirus is new and scary, but we are more likely to be infected and killed by the influenza virus.
We just need to practice a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
- Wuhan Coronavirus : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
- Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia : 3 Survivors, 14 To Go!
- Chinese Girl Recovers From Wuhan Coronavirus In Malaysia!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Stop Blaming Snakes For The Wuhan Coronavirus!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!