Is Malaysian government preparing to impose the MCO / PKP lockdown on six states in January 2021? 😱
Find out what’s going on, and what the facts really are!
Updated @ 2021-01-09 : Added the details of PM’s announcement on 11 January 2021
Leaked Document : 2021 MCO / PKP Of 6 States!
A leaked document showing the Malaysian government preparing to impose the MCO / PKP lockdown on six states in January 2021 has gone viral.
Specifically, the key part which states, “DECISION : The meeting agreed that MCO (PKP) be implemented in 6 states, that are Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Melaka, Johor and Sabah, for a period of 2 weeks which will be extended if there is a need“.
It also states that, “The meeting agrees to give the AGC (Attorney General Chambers) a week to prepare the legal provisions to implement MCO (PKP).”
Finally, the document also states that, “Mind conditioning should precede the announcement by the Minister of Defence and DG Health on the implementation of MCO (PKP) to assuage the concerns of the citizens.”
2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) quickly shut down the viral document as FAKE. But that may not be fake for very long…
Fact #1 : MKN Only Disputed On A Small Part Of The Document
Did you notice how MKN deliberately mosaiced the rest of the document? They never did this for their previous debunking of fake news.
It appears that MKN is only disputing a very small part of the document, specifically “Decision : The meeting agreed for MCO (PKP) to be implemented”.
It is possible that MKN is waiting for the AGC to come up with the legal provisions for the 2021 MCO, before making a final decision.
Fact #2 : MOH Requested For MCO Several Times
From our recollection, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (MOH) earlier stated at least three times that they requested for the implementation of MCO / PKP, but it was rejected by the government.
So it would not be surprising if they are requesting for the implementation of MCO again, now that the hospitals are full of COVID-19 patients.
Fact #3 : MOH Will Propose New Strategies To MKN
On 6 January 2021, the MOH stated that they are studying new strategies to MKN after persistent large increases in COVID-19 cases due to the reopening of interstate travel.
We would not be surprised if one of those strategies will include the implementation of MCO for “red states”.
Fact #4 : The Decision Will Be Announced On 11 January 2021
The Prime Minister of Malaysia will announce the government’s decision on what stricter measures to take on Monday, 11 January 2021.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Second COVID-19 Case!
- Maybank TTDI : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 521 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 7 January 2021
- Maybank Alor Setar Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Genting Highlands Employees + Visitors Quarantined For COVID-19?
- 42 FLYPROJECT Employees + Clients Positive For COVID-19!
- Mahkota Medical Centre Employee Positive For COVID-19
- Korea Plaza : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- BIG @ IPC : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Tesco Ampang : 5 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG The Linc : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- IKEA Damansara Closed Indefinitely After COVID-19 Cases!
- JM Bariani House Wangsa Walk : Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Cameron Highlands Businesses Closed Over COVID-19 Cases
- 2021 School Term + Holiday Calendars Confirmed!
- Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked!
- Malaysia Extends RMCO / PKPP To 31 March 2021!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer Vaccination?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Several Genting Highlands Employees Positive For COVID-19!
Pingback: 3 Tesco Stores Sanitised After COVID-19 Exposure! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 135992 Cases, 108109 Healed, 551 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: The Ming Room BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara Still Closed After COVID-19 Cases | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya COVID-19 Case : False Alarm? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: BIG @ Plaza Batai : One Guard Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang! | Rojak Pot