The government of Malaysia just announced 30% to 100% highway toll discount for the 2022 Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday!
Here is what you need to know…
30% to 100% Highway Toll Discount For 2022 Aidilfitri Holiday!
On 25 April 2022, the government of Malaysia announced that they came to an agreement with 30 highway concessionaires to offer a 30% to 100% discount on highway toll charges during the 2022 Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday!
The 30% to 100% discount will only apply to all vehicle classes, on these dates and times :
- From 12:01 AM on Saturday, 30 April 2022 until 11:59 PM on Sunday, 1 May 2022
- From 12:01 AM on Saturday, 7 May 2022 until 11:59 PM on Sunday, 8 May 2022
Please note that there is no toll discount from 2 May until 6 May 2022.
2022 Aidilfitri Highway Toll Discount : Full List Of Highways
Here is the full list of participating highways :
100% Highway Toll Discount
- Lebuhraya Utara Selatan (PLUS)
- Lebuhraya Utara Selatan Hubungan Tengah (ELITE)
- Lebuhraya Seremban – Port Dickson (SPDH)
- Lebuhraya Butterworth – Kulim (BKE)
- Laluan Kedua Malaysia Singapura (LINKEDUA)
- Jambatan Pulau Pinang (JPP)
- Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (LPT) 1
- Lebuhraya Pantai Timur (LPT) 2
- Lebuhraya KL – Karak (KLK)
50% Highway Toll Discount
- Lebuhraya Shah Alam (KESAS)
- Lebuhraya Damansara – Puchong (LDP)
- Lebuhraya Cheras – Kajang (GRANDSAGA)
- Lebuhraya Sungai Besi (BESRAYA)
- Lebuhraya Baru Pantai (NPE)
- Lebuhraya Bertingkat Ampang – KL (AKLEH)
- Lebuhraya KL-Putrajaya (MEX)
- Lebuhraya Duta – Ulu Kelang (DUKE)
30% Highway Toll Discount
- Projek Pengurusan Air Banjir Dan Terowong (SMART)
- Lebuhraya Koridor Guthrie (GUTHRIE)
- Lebuhraya KL- Kuala Selangor (LATAR)
- Lebuhraya Lingkaran Luar Butterworth (LLB)
- Lebuhraya Kemuning – Shah Alam (LKSA)
- Lebuhraya Lingkaran Kajang (SILK)
- Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Muad’zam Shah (JPP2)
- Lebuhraya Lembah Klang Selatan (SKVE)
- Lebuhraya Skim Penyuraian Trafik KL- Barat (SPRINT)
- Lebuhraya Kajang-Seremban (LEKAS)
- Lebuhraya Pintas Selat Klang Utara Baru (GRAND SEPADU)
- Lebuhraya Senai – Desaru (SDE)
- Lebuhraya Persisiran Pantai Barat (WCE)
The cost of these discounts, estimated at RM77.11 million, will be jointly absorbed by the Malaysian government and the concession companies.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Can Flower of the Holy Spirit Transform From Saint To Dove?!
- Scam Alert : Petronas 50th Anniversary Survey Contest!
- Did US Navy Withdraw From SCS After Chinese Jamming?!
- Was “Dead” Ukrainian Man Caught Waking Up On Live TV?!
- China Pharma Shares Tank On Lianhua Qingwen Concerns!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: Will COVID-19 Vaccination Void Your Life Insurance Contract?! | Rojak Pot