Village Grocer just announced that another employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Subang Parade : Another COVID-19 Case!
On 8 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 17 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that another employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employee, who worked as an online picker, last reported to work on 16 February 2021.
Village Grocer did not close their Subang Parade store, but deep cleaned and sanitised it instead.
This is the ninth Village Grocer affected by COVID-19 this year, following their stores in Avenue K, Bangsar Village, Citta Mall, 1 Mont Kiara, Southkey Mall, Melawati Mall, M-City, and Sunsuria Forum.
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their Subang Parade store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer Subang Parade outlet, 17 Feb 2021:
Please be aware we were informed on 17th Feb, one of our staff from online picker in Subang Parade outlet is confirmed Covid-19 positive, last reported to work on 16th Feb 2021.
Kindly refer to information release by MOH only for verification. For more information, please call MOH’s Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre’s (CPRC) hotline: 03-8881 0200/0600/0700.
This notice is part of our commitment to full transparency to customers to assist in their own precautionary measures to protect from Covid-19.
The management, Village Grocer
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer Subang Parade on or before 16 February 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 1005 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 17 February 2021
- 10 KM Limit Lifted, But No Interstate / Inter-District Travel!
- MCO / CMCO / RMCO : Extended To 4 March 2021!
- Bagan Specialist Centre : 5 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- 983 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 16 February 2021
- Goodbye, ntv7 … and hello, DidikTV KPM!
- Tesco Stores In Malaysia Are Now Lotus’s Stores!
- Village Grocer Avenue K : Employee Positive For COVID-19
- MYDIN Bukit Mertajam : Shut Down After COVID-19 Exposure!
- NSK Seremban 2 : Closed 1 Week After COVID-19 Exposure!
- All Citizens + Foreigners Will Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- MCO : Driving + Flight Schools Can Reopen!
- MCO : Fishing, Gym, Golf, Motorsports Now Allowed!
- Giant Seri Kembangan : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- MKN : Use MySejahtera, Not Log Book, Or Get Fined!
- MKN Allows Dining, Retail, Creative Industry, Sports Training
- J&T Express Package Wrapped With Pink Underwear!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!