3 Damansara just announced that one of their security personnel tested positive for COVID-19.
Find out what happened, and if you need to be concerned!
3 Damansara : Security Personnel Positive For COVID-19
3 Damansara (formerly Tropicana City Mall) announced yesterday (11 October 2020) that one of the security personnel tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employee, who was stationed at their Fire Command Centre, has not reported to work since 9 October 2020, after a household member tested positive for COVID-19.
The good news is – 3 Damansara mall employees who were in close contact with the affected employee all tested negative for COVID-19.
However, they will all remain in self-quarantine for 14 days, and undergo another round of test before returning to work.
3 Damansara : Deep Cleaning After COVID-19 Case
3 Damansara did not shut down, but they immediately conducted deep cleaning and a thorough sanitisation of the areas frequented by the affected employee.
They repeated the deep cleaning and sanitisation process in the public areas of the mall and office tower after closing last night.
They also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in the common areas within their mall, and the office block.
Finally, they coated all high-contact areas – including lift buttons, handrails, and toilets – with an anti-microbial disinfectant.
The 3 Damansara mall remain open for business today.
3 Damansara COVID-19 Case : Should You Be Concerned?
Should you be concerned, if you visited 3 Damansara recently?
If you registered your visit using MySejahtera or the physical logbook, you will be contacted if you were determined to be a close contact of this security personnel.
You will need to self-quarantine and get screened for COVID-19. If you did not get the call, then you need not worry.
However, it is very unlikely any members of the public would come in contact with the affected employee, since he was stationed in the Fire Command Centre, and is not a retail employee as was the case in Mid Valley + Gardens, Bangsar Shopping Centre, and 1 Utama.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Mid Valley + Gardens : 3 Outlets Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October!
- 1 Utama : Update On Mac City After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya : CMCO Lockdown On 14 October! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : What's Allowed + Not Allowed | Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Labuan Under CMCO / PKPB Lockdown On 17 October! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama To Reopen 17 Oct, Tenants Reminded To Pay Rental | Rojak Pot
Pingback: RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 18758 Cases, 12259 Healed, 176 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya Ver. 7 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya Ver. 8 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 22225 Cases, 14351 Healed, 193 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1 | The Rojak Pot