JKJAV purchased another 3 million doses of the Sinovac CoronaVac vaccine, and will make it available for private sale soon!
Here are the latest details!
JKJAV Buys 3 Million More Sinovac Vaccine Doses
In total, Malaysia will receive 15 million doses of CoronaVac, all of which will be delivered by end of July 2021.
Although JKJAV did not mention why they purchased the additional 3 million doses, it appears to be meant for Operation Surge Capacity.
Astro Awani earlier tweeted (12:31 PM, 17 July 2021) that these 3 million doses will be exported overseas, but that has just been deleted – implying that it was not true.
Sinovac CoronaVac Doses Available For Private Sale Soon
Ghows Azzam, Science Advisor to the Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation, also announced that the CoronaVac vaccine will be made available to the private market in August 2021.
I should point out that this announcement has nothing to do with the 15 million doses of Sinovac vaccine purchased by JKJAV for the National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme (PICK).
It is likely that JKJAV will allow hospitals and clinics to purchase the CoronaVac vaccine from Pharmaniaga or Sinovac.
There has been NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, so please stay tuned for more details…
- Eight Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Atria : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Schools To Continue Online Learning Until 31 August!
- Can You Wear Slippers / Sandals While Driving In Malaysia?
- Seniors Can Now Walk-In For Vaccination in KL + Selangor!
- Sinopharm + Janssen COVID-19 Vaccines Approved!
- SEVEN Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!