Village Grocer just announced yet another COVID-19 case at their Subang Parade store!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Subang Parade : Yet Another COVID-19 Case!
On 8 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 17 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that another employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 22 February 2021, Village Grocer announced yet another COVID-19 case at their Subang Parade store.
This time, it was a supplier’s promoter at their fruits and vegetables department, who last reported to work on 22 February 2021.
Village Grocer closed their Subang Parade store at 7 PM for a deep cleaning and sanitisation exercise.
This is the tenth Village Grocer affected by COVID-19 this year, following their stores in EkoCheras, Avenue K, Bangsar Village, Citta Mall, 1 Mont Kiara, Southkey Mall, Melawati Mall, M-City, and Sunsuria Forum.
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their Subang Parade store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer Subang Parade on or before 22 February 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 1062 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 22 February 2021
- Pfizer Vaccine Arrives! Vaccination Starts 24 February 2021!
- Penang, Perak, Kedah, Perlis District List : Stay In Or Get Fine!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya District List : Stay In Or Get Fined!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Schools In Malaysia To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Staff + Partners Positive For COVID-19!
- MCO U-Turn : No More Limit Of 2 Persons Per Table / Car!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Another COVID-19 Case!
- 10 KM Limit Lifted, But No Interstate / Inter-District Travel!
- MCO / CMCO / RMCO : Extended To 4 March 2021!
- Bagan Specialist Centre : 5 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Goodbye, ntv7 … and hello, DidikTV KPM!
- Tesco Stores In Malaysia Are Now Lotus’s Stores!
- Village Grocer Avenue K : Employee Positive For COVID-19
- MYDIN Bukit Mertajam : Shut Down After COVID-19 Exposure!
- All Citizens + Foreigners Will Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!