Village Grocer just announced yet another COVID-19 case at their Subang Parade store!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer Subang Parade : Yet Another COVID-19 Case!
On 8 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 17 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that another employee at their Subang Parade store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 22 February 2021, Village Grocer announced yet another COVID-19 case at their Subang Parade store.
This time, it was a supplier’s promoter at their fruits and vegetables department, who last reported to work on 22 February 2021.
Village Grocer closed their Subang Parade store at 7 PM for a deep cleaning and sanitisation exercise.
This is the tenth Village Grocer affected by COVID-19 this year, following their stores in EkoCheras, Avenue K, Bangsar Village, Citta Mall, 1 Mont Kiara, Southkey Mall, Melawati Mall, M-City, and Sunsuria Forum.
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their Subang Parade store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer Subang Parade outlet, 22 Feb 2021:
Please be aware we were informed on 22nd Feb, one of supplier’s promoter staff from fruits and vegetables department in Subang Parade outlet is confirmed Covid-19 positive, last reported to work on 22nd Feb 2021.
Village Grocer Subang Parade outlet will be closed from 7pm today to arrange all staff to undergo swab test and the store to undergo deep cleaning and sanitization for the safety of our staff and customer.
Kindly refer to information release by MOH only for verification. For more information, please call MOH’s Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre’s (CPRC) hotline: 03-8881 0200/0600/0700.
This notice is part of our commitment to full transparency to customers to assist in their own precautionary measures to protect from Covid-19.
The management, Village Grocer
Village Grocer Subang Parade COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer Subang Parade on or before 22 February 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
You should also maintain good hand hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 1062 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 22 February 2021
- Pfizer Vaccine Arrives! Vaccination Starts 24 February 2021!
- Penang, Perak, Kedah, Perlis District List : Stay In Or Get Fine!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya District List : Stay In Or Get Fined!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Schools In Malaysia To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Staff + Partners Positive For COVID-19!
- MCO U-Turn : No More Limit Of 2 Persons Per Table / Car!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Another COVID-19 Case!
- 10 KM Limit Lifted, But No Interstate / Inter-District Travel!
- MCO / CMCO / RMCO : Extended To 4 March 2021!
- Bagan Specialist Centre : 5 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Goodbye, ntv7 … and hello, DidikTV KPM!
- Tesco Stores In Malaysia Are Now Lotus’s Stores!
- Village Grocer Avenue K : Employee Positive For COVID-19
- MYDIN Bukit Mertajam : Shut Down After COVID-19 Exposure!
- All Citizens + Foreigners Will Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 293698 Cases, 263761 Discharged, 1100 Dead
Pingback: MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Ismail Sabri : Klang Valley One Zone, But Putrajaya Off-Limits! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer KL Gateway : Cashier Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 307943 Cases, 283629 Discharged, 1153 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 311777 Cases, 289452 Discharged, 1166 Dead
Pingback: 3 More Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Nine Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer Atria : Another COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Ten Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Eleven Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 12 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 7 Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In August! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 10 Village Grocer Outlets Hit Multiple Times By COVID-19 In August! |