If you are selected to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you will have 48 hours to confirm their appointment.
Here is what you need to know about your COVID-19 vaccine appointment!
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment : How Will You Be Notified?
The Special Committee on COVID-19 Vaccine Supply (JKJAV) said on 10 April 2021, that the vaccine appointments are being scheduled in batches.
Once you have been selected, you will receive a notification in MySejahtera, as well as an SMS to your mobile phone 14 days before the scheduled COVID-19 vaccination date.
The notification will inform you of the date and place of your COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment : 48 Hours To Confirm!
According to JKJAV on 10 April 2021, you will have 48 hours to confirm your appointment to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in MySejahtera.
If you fail to respond within 48 hours, your appointment will be automatically cancelled and rescheduled to a later date.
You are strongly advised to confirm your appointment, to avoid any delay in getting your COVID-19 vaccination.
Once you accept the appointment, your MySejahtera will show your appointment for the first dose of your COVID-19 vaccine.
Can You Choose Your COVID-19 Vaccine?
No, you cannot choose your free COVID-19 vaccine.
On 8 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health once again reiterated that you will NOT be given the option to choose the COVID-19 vaccine.
The free COVID-19 vaccine will be administered according to what is available at the vaccination centre.
We should point out that there is really NO REASON to choose any COVID-19 vaccine – they will ALL prevent death and hospitalisation from COVID-19!
Recommended : COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!