MKN just announced that five states in Malaysia will be upgraded to Phase 2 of FMCO 3.0 from 5 July 2021 onwards!
Here is what we know so far!
5 States Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
On 3 July 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that these five states in Malaysia will be upgraded to Phase 2 of FMCO 3.0, starting 5 July 2021!
This decision was made after those five states successfully achieved the three indicators of the COVID-19 Recovery Plan.
- average daily new COVID-19 cases must be <4,000
- moderate healthcare system / ICU capacity
- 10% population vaccinated with second dose
Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0 : What Are The Changes?
Government Operations During Phase 2
- Office capacity must not exceed 40% (not including frontliners, security, defence and law enforcement) and 60% must work from home, in turns.
- All meetings and discussions must be conducted online through a safe and secure medium.
- Counter services will be open.
- Office attendance must be accompanied by official orders and worker passes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 SOP.
What Business Can Reopen In Phase 2
These economic sectors can reopen under Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan. They will be allowed to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM daily.
Worker capacity in the private sector for essential services can be increased to 80%.
- Automotive (vehicles and components
- Furniture factory for export
- Iron and steel
Trade + Distribution
- Book and stationery stores
- Computers and telecommunications
- Electrical good
- Barber and hair saloons (basic barber services only)
Interstate and inter-district travel are still FORBIDDEN, except for school teachers and students who are sitting for examinations.
Interstate travel for long-distance couples are allowed, only for emergency and special cases with police approval.
Farmer’s markets and morning markets are allowed to operate from 7 AM until 11 AM, and limited to these six commodities :
- processed chicken
Weekly markets, night markets and guest markets are FORBIDDEN to operate.
Sports + Recreation
All individual sporting and recreational activities, that do not involve physical touch, are ALLOWED.
Physical distance of at least 2 to 3 metres must be maintained.
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition!
- 9 Week Dose Interval For AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia!
- Malaysia Gets 2 Million Vaccine Doses From US + Japan!
- Malaysia : No Mixing Of COVID-19 Vaccines For Now
- EMCO 3.0 In KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- Deputy Speaker Finally Admits Joining Durian Party!
- Restoran Kuan Lee Closed After 3 COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- National COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 27 June 2021 Edition!
- Pregnant / Breastfeeding? You Can Get COVID-19 Vaccines!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!