Toll fares for six major Klang Valley highways will be reduced this month, and next year, in what appears to be a GE15 election sweetener!
6 Klang Valley Highways To Cut Toll Fares!
On Thursday, October 13, 2022, the caretaker Prime Minister of Malaysia, Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced a toll fare reduction for six major Klang Valley highways.
The toll fares for these four highways will be reduced on Thursday, October 20, 2022:
- Ampang-Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway (AKLEH)
- Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE)
- Kemuning-Shah Alam Highway (LKSA)
- Kajang Dispersal Link Expressway (SILK)
The toll fares for these two highways will be reduced on Sunday, January 1, 2023:
- Kajang-Seremban Highway (LEKAS)
- Besraya Highway
According to Ismail Sabri, the decision to reduce the toll fares for the first four highways was made in a Cabinet meeting on May 18, while the decision to reduce the toll fares for the last two highways was made on June 1.
Parliament was dissolved on October 10, paving the way for the GE15 general elections within 60 days. The fact that this decision was only announced after Parliament dissolution can be seen as an election sweetener.
Read more : How Malaysians Can Register For Postal Vote!
Ismail Sabri also announced that the government agreed on March 4 to:
- widen the Kuala Lumpur-Karak Expressway (KLK) and add a new lane from the Gombak toll plaza to the Bentong Toll Plaza, to reduce traffic jams,
- construct a new tunnelled road at Genting Sempah to accommodate higher traffic and reduce congestion
- initiate flood mitigation works on the East Coast Expressway Phase 1
- Elon Musk Personally Blocked Starlink In Crimea!
- Did Singapore Just Discover New Dangerous XBB Variant?!
- Watch out for the Sara Lee Car Accident / Death Video scam!
- Did David Avocado Wolfe Prove Vaccines Cause SADS?!
- Sara Lee : New Victim of Vaccine Sudden Death Claims!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!