AEON Mid Valley has shut down for 3 days, to undergo a full sanitisation exercise.
Here is what you need to know!
AEON Mid Valley Closed 3 Days For Full Sanitisation!
On 25 July 2021, AEON announced that they are closing down their Mid Valley outlet for 3 days – from 26 to 28 July 2021 – for a full sanitisation exercise.
While such a large-scale sanitisation exercise is usually associated with COVID-19 cases, AEON states that it was a precautionary measure.
It is unknown if AEON staff members there are also undergoing COVID-19 tests. However, sanitisation usually do not take more than a day to complete.
AEON Mid Valley will reopen on Thursday, 29 July 2021.
AEON Mid Valley : Official Statement
This was the official statement on the closure of AEON Mid Valley for a full sanitisation exercise :
- Nine Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Village Grocer Atria : Another COVID-19 Case!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- Hong Kong Did Not Reject Malaysian Vaccine Certificate!
- You Can Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Sixth Person Positive For COVID-19!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!