AirAsia and Hong Leong Bank just announced the new AirAsia Hong Leong Bank Credit Cards – an exclusive way for travellers to earn free flights faster! Let’s take a look at the launch event, and the advantages of the new AirAsia Hong Leong Bank Platinum and AirAsia Hong Leong Bank Gold credit cards!
AirAsia + Hong Leong Bank Launches Two New Credit Cards!
Launching the two new credit cards were AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes and Hong Leong Bank Group Managing Director and CEO Domenic Fuda.
The AirAsia Hong Leong Bank credit cards are designed to let their owners earn AirAsia BIG Points faster, earning them free flights on AirAsia faster than is possible with other credit cards.
AirAsia Hong Leong Bank Credit Card Benefits
To kickstart their fast track to free flights, cardholders will enjoy incredible welcome-to-card as well as quarterly bonuses of up to 25,000 BIG Points – good news for cardholders who actively use the AirAsia Hong Leong Bank Credit Card in pursuit of redeeming flights.
AirAsia Hong Leong Bank Platinum
- Spend a minimum of RM 2,500 in first 60 days after card approval = 5,000 Welcome BIG Points
- Spend a minimum of RM 5,000 per calendar quarter = 5,000 Additional BIG Points per quarter
AirAsia Hong Leong Bank Gold
- Spend a minimum of RM 1,500 in first 60 days after card approval = 3,000 Welcome BIG Points
- Spend a minimum of RM 3,000 per calendar quarter = 3,000 Additional BIG Points per quarter
Cardholders can also accumulate BIG Points faster with a combination of low spend yet high earn rate – 6 BIG Points for every RM1 spent on AirAsia flights and 1 BIG Point for every RM2 international spend or RM3 local spend on the Platinum Credit Card, or RM5 local spend on the Gold Credit Card.
In addition, Platinum credit cardholders will enjoy exclusive airline privileges such as free introductory inflight WiFi plan, priority check-in and boarding, Xpress baggage as well as an instant upgrade to BIG Platinum Membership Status to speed up BIG Points earning on qualifying flight bookings.
You can sign up for either credit card at airasiacards.com.
- Here Are 10 Ways To Make More Money As A Grab Driver!
- Get Your McD Fix Via Foodpanda + Expanded McDelivery!
- The Tesco 100th Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- Ronaldinho @ The UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour!
- The Ministry of Wine – Bespoke Online Wine Warehouse
- The Malaysian AES & Speed Trap Camera Locations
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donate to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!