If you have already purchased the AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass, here is our step-by-step guide on how to plan your travel and book your tickets!
AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass : Planning Your Travel!
As we pointed out earlier, the Domestic Unlimited Pass is not for everyone. But if you are able to benefit from it, here is our guide on how to plan your travel and book your tickets.
AirAsia Unlimited Pass : Available Domestic Destinations
Before you start flying, you should first make sure you are flying to one of these sixteen local destinations, which depends on where you are flying from :
- From Kuala Lumpur : Alor Setar, Langkawi, Penang, Johor Bahru, Terengganu, Kota Bahru, Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri, Labuan, Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan, Tawau.
- From Penang : Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching
- From Johor Bahru : Kuala Lumpur, Alor Setar, Langkawi, Penang, Ipoh, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Sibu, Miri, Tawau
- From Kota Kinabalu : Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kota Bahru, Kuching, Sibu, Bintulu, Miri, Sandakan, Tawau
- From Kuching : Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kota Bahru, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Miri, Bintulu, Sibu
AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Book Your Domestic Flight
Once you are ready, here is how you can book your flight using the AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass :
AirAsia Domestic Unlimited Pass : The Fine Print!
AirAsia conveniently lists the caveats in two sections in a separate Q&A page, which we have combined and summarised here (with our emphasis) :
- It is only applicable on direct flights with the AK carrier code.
- Flight redemption is limited and may not be available for all flights during public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Flight redemption is only valid for base fare only and do not include optional add-ons, passenger service charge, regularity service charge, or other charges.
- Booking must be made at least fourteen (14) days before the flight departure date.
- All applicable taxes, fees or charges imposed by the regulatory bodies must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- It is available for BIG Members within Malaysia who are at least 12 years of age on the date of departure and the passenger must be the BIG Member who made the booking. Each AirAsia Unlimited Pass is assigned to one (1) passenger only with one (1) BIG Member account.
- You can only book for yourself, and cannot select multiple passengers using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- In the event any travel agency or party other than an individual BIG Member purchased the AirAsia Unlimited Pass and subsequently made flight bookings using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such AirAsia Unlimited Pass and the flight bookings, without any liability on the part of AirAsia to such agency, third party or any passenger.
- AirAsia reserves the right to cancel or forfeit your Unlimited Pass, if you miss more than three (3) flights.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass cannot be sold, bartered, assigned or transferred to another person. Any attempt to transfer the AirAsia Unlimited Pass or book travel using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass for someone other than the holder of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass will result in immediate forfeiture of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- Use of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass will not earn any BIG Points, and flights flown using the Pass will not count towards any offers or bonuses. Redemption of BIG Points is also not allowed for the purchase of the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
- When purchasing the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, passengers must ensure their details in the BIG Member account(i.e. name and date of birth) are as per passport or identity card. These details will be used for booking during the redemption process.
- The AirAsia Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia is non-refundable.
- AirAsia DOMESTIC Unlimited Pass : Not Worth The Hassle!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass Gets Extended To June 2021!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Fake TNB Contractor Asking To Inspect / Change Meter!
- Robbers Rammed Couple After Getting Caught In The Act!
- Robbers Pretending To Be Gov Officers Hoax Debunked!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!