If you have already purchased the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, here is our step-by-step guide on how to plan your travel and book your flights!
AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
As we pointed out earlier, the AirAsia Unlimited Pass is NOT for everyone. But if you are able to benefit from it, here is our guide on how to plan your travel and book your tickets.
Step 1 : Log into your BIG Member account.
Step 2 : Make sure your BIG Member profile name is exactly the same as the name in your passport.
Step 3 : If necessary, please change your profile name to match your passport.
You only have one (1) chance to change your name, and you cannot change it once your first flight redemption is confirmed. So make sure you do it before redeeming your first flight!
Step 4 : Go to Deals and look at the My Purchases tab for your AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
If you cannot locate your Unlimited Pass after purchasing, check back after a few hours. If the problem persists, email AirAsia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 5 : Generate your Unique Code.
Step 6 : Click Apply Now, and the page will refresh to show a flight search page.
Step 7 : Select your destination and travel date.
The AirAsia Unlimited Pass allows you to redeem these flights :
From Kuala Lumpur (return) : Melbourne, Gold Coast, Perth, Sydney, Changsha, Chongqing, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Xi’an, Amritsar, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Sapporo (Chin Chitose), Osaka, Fukuoka, Tokyo (Haneda), Tokyo (Narita), Jeju, Seoul, Busan, Taipei
From Bangkok (return) : Brisbane, Shanghai, Sapporo (Chin Chitose), Osaka, Tokyo (Narita), Nogoya, Fukuoka, Seoul
Others (return) : Taipei – Osaka, Taipei – Okinawa, Osaka – Honolulu
Recommended : AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
Flights with seats listed as 100% OFF are available to be booked by AirAsia Unlimited Pass holders.
If your selected flight has no 100% OFF sign, that means the AirAsia Unlimited Pass is NOT available for the selected date, or the selected date falls on the Embargo Period.
AirAsia defines the Embargo Period as a travel blackout period, during which you cannot use the Unlimited Pass. It includes these upcoming holidays in Malaysia :
Step 8 : Insert your Unique Code into the “Promo Code” field.
You will see the airport taxes and fees payable for that sector, with the total payable taxes and fees at the black box at the bottom for the return trip.
Here is a list of mandatory government taxes and fees for a 2-way return trip for available destinations :
Step 9 : Add your baggage, meals and seat allocations!
Step 10 : Complete your booking by paying the necessary taxes, fees and add-on fees.
AirAsia Unlimited Pass : Warning!
AirAsia would like us to remind everyone that your Unlimited Pass cannot be returned, refunded or transferred.
They will also void your Unlimited Pass if you are no-show for 3 consecutive times for your confirmed flights.
So make sure you REALLY want to fly to those destinations on those dates before booking!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Fake TNB Contractor Asking To Inspect / Change Meter!
- Robbers Rammed Couple After Getting Caught In The Act!
- Robbers Pretending To Be Gov Officers Hoax Debunked!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!