Did former Al-Nassr president Musalli Al-Muammar say that the club was cheated by Cristiano Ronaldo, and called him a scam?!
Take a look at the viral claims, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : Al-Nassr Got Cheated + Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Scam!
People are sharing articles by Music Mundial and Mundo Deportivo which claim that Al-Nassr president Musalli Al-Muammar felt cheated and called Cristiano Ronaldo a scam.
Here is the Music Mundial article. Please feel free to skip to the next section for the facts!
Here is the Mundo Deportivo article. Please feel free to skip to the next section for the facts!
Recommended : Did Cristiano Ronaldo Just Die In Tragic Car Accident?!
Truth : Al-Nassr President Did Not Say Cristiano Ronaldo Cheated Him!
This is yet another example of celebrity FAKE NEWS created by Music Mundial and other websites to generate page views, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : Fake Claim Originated With El Desmarque
The fake news appear to have originated with Spanish sports publication El Desmarque, and was quickly picked up by other websites.
It is odd why they posted it, because Al-Muammar’s statement reads like satire, particularly the part where he compared signing up Cristiano Ronaldo with getting two kebabs instead of the three he ordered.
Fact #2 : ArabiaNews50 Does Not Exist
ArabiaNews50 / ArabicNews50 / Arabia News 50 / Arabic News 50 – the news outlet that allegedly interviewed Al-Muammar does not exist!
Anyone who does a quick search online would quickly realise that, so it is very odd so many websites continue to propagate this claim. Wink wink, nod nod.
Fact #3 : Al-Nassr Called The Claim False
Al-Nassr’s press advisor Walid Al-Muhaidib vehemently denied that Al-Muammar made those comments, calling them “false”. He also pointed out that there was no such media outlet called Arabic News 50 / Arabia News 50.
Recommended : Did Lionel Messi Just Die In High Speed Car Accident?!
Fact #4 : El Desmarque Confirmed It Is Fake News
It is unknown why El Desmarque did not verify the facts, but it has since replaced its original article with a correction and apology:
Fact #6 : This Is Just Music Mundial Fake News
This appears to be nothing more than yet another example of celebrity fake news posted by Music Mundial. Here are examples of Music Mundial fake news that I looked into:
- Did Prince William Finally Dump Rose Hanbury?!
- Are Prince William + Kate Out Of The Coronation?!
- Are Prince Harry + Meghan Markle Getting A Divorce?!
- Did Meghan Markle Just Separate From Prince Harry?!
- Was Meghan Markle Stripped Of Royal Title + Banned From UK?!
- Did King Charles just expel Meghan from Royal Family?!
- Prince Harry Will Attend King Charles III’s Coronation!
- Did Meghan Demand Salary As Prince Harry’s Wife?!
- Did Kate Middleton Accept Prince William’s Mistress?!
Everything Music Mundial posts should be considered as FAKE NEWS, until proven otherwise.
Please help us fight fake news – SHARE this article, and SUPPORT our work!
- Stephan Bonnar : Autopsy Reveals Cause of Death!
- Did Arctic Circle Super Moon Cause Total Eclipse?!
- Did BMW MINI Give Ice-Cream Only To Foreigners In China?!
- KKM : Ethylene Oxide Found In Mi Sedaap Noodles Too!
- Did Jamie Foxx Get Aneurysm From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!