Alliance Bank shut down 5 branches after at least three employees were confirmed to be positive for COVID-19.
Find out what happened, and whether you should be concerned!
Alliance Bank : At Least Three Employees Positive For COVID-19
Alliance Bank closed these five branches / offices after at least three employees tested positive for COVID-19.
- Alliance Bank Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- Alliance Bank direct marketing office at Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- Alliance Bank Star Boulevard KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Alliance Bank Jalan Gaya, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Alliance Bank lending hub in Puchong Jaya, Selangor
All five branches will remain closed for sanitisation, until further notice.
At least three Alliance Bank employees are known to be positive for COVID-19 :
- Employee 1 worked at the Puchong Jaya lending hub, and was last at work on 22 December 2020.
- Employee 2 worked at the Jalan Ipoh branch, and visited the Star Boulevard branch. This employee was last at work on 24 December 2020.
- Employee 3 worked at the direct marketing office, and was last at work on 28 December 2020.
Alliance Bank did not mention why their Jalan Gaya branch in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, was also closed for sanitisation.
It could have been due to infected employee(s), or an exposure to a customer with COVID-19.
Alliance Bank COVID-19 Exposure : Do NOT Panic!
Even though quite a number of Alliance Bank branches were affected, you should not panic…
They are definitely tracing contacts, which is why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
While banks offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
If you happen to be in close contact with any of those affected Alliance Bank employees, you will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine and undergo a COVID-19 screening test.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the sanitisation operations will definitely clean the branches of any infectious particles.
But most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Air Selangor : Massive DU Pipe Repair Slightly Delayed!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Jabil Penang Plant 1 : Closed After 21 COVID-19 Cases!
- 463 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 30 December 2020
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 113010 Cases, 88941 Healed, 471 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 117373 Cases, 94492 Healed, 483 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 119077 Cases, 97218 Healed, 494 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 120818 Cases, 98228 Healed, 501 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 122845 Cases, 99449 Healed, 509 Dead | Rojak Pot