A video of an American soldier smearing his saliva on a train pole has gone viral, with people claiming that he is Patient Zero for COVID-19 and evidence that the US Army introduced it to Wuhan.
We are here to debunk that fake story, and share with you the facts. Here is the hoax, and the truth…
Is This American Soldier Patient Zero For COVID-19?
A video of an American soldier smearing his saliva on a train pole is circulating on social media, accompanied by this message :
Just to share this clip and its comments from China:
The surveillance cameras in Wuhan have a road map of the US soldiers and a video record of the time.
The American soldier had put on a mask during the military games. Began to spread the epidemic virus by subway.
If you look at the movement of that hand carefully, from the mouth to the armrest, you will know the evil and evil heart of Americans.
Poor Wuhan citizens are infected with the ruthless epidemic virus. ☝☝☝
The message implies that the Chinese have determined that Patient Zero is an American soldier who attended the 2019 Military World Games that was held in Wuhan, China from 18 to 27 October 2019.
It also implies that the Americans brought COVID-19 to Wuhan, and used one of their soldiers to spread it to the Chinese. And the video is the evidence.
Even the Chinese Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson Zhao Lijian pushed the same fake claim, saying, “When did patient zero begin in the US? It might be the US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan!”
Well, all that is HOGWASH. Let us show you why…
American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
The truth is the video was recorded on 9 March 2020 in a Belgian subway, not October 2019 in Wuhan.
The man in the video was not an American soldier, but an intoxicated Belgian who licked his finger and rubbed it on the subway pole.
He was later arrested for doing that, and the train removed and disinfected.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!