The Ampang Jaya district police headquarters was closed for a week after multiple police officers tested positive for COVID-19.
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Ampang Jaya Police HQ Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
On 22 February 2021, the District Police Chief ordered the temporary closure of Ampang Jaya police headquarters to the public.
From 23 February until 1 March 2021, the Ampang Jaya police headquarters will NOT allow the public to lodge police reports or apply for MCO travel permits.
The public should instead lodge their police reports, or apply for their travel permits, at other police stations.
According to iLifePost, 11 police officers at the Ampang Jaya police headquarters tested positive for COVID-19, after close contact with a detainee who was positive for COVID-19.
Ampang Jaya Police HQ : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by the Ampang Jaya police on the closure of their headquarters (with our English translation).
Ampang Jaya Police HQ COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who went to the Ampang Jaya police HQ on or before 22 February 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected police officers and members of the public wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
- Pos Malaysia : No Road Tax Renewal Until April 2021!
- Tam Pui / Chinese Potty Not For Serving Wine / Soup!
- 1062 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 22 February 2021
- Pfizer Vaccine Arrives! Vaccination Starts 24 February 2021!
- Penang, Perak, Kedah, Perlis District List : Stay In Or Get Fine!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya District List : Stay In Or Get Fined!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Schools In Malaysia To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Staff + Partners Positive For COVID-19!
- MCO U-Turn : No More Limit Of 2 Persons Per Table / Car!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Another COVID-19 Case!
- 10 KM Limit Lifted, But No Interstate / Inter-District Travel!
- MCO / CMCO / RMCO : Extended To 4 March 2021!
- Bagan Specialist Centre : 5 Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Goodbye, ntv7 … and hello, DidikTV KPM!
- Tesco Stores In Malaysia Are Now Lotus’s Stores!
- Village Grocer Avenue K : Employee Positive For COVID-19
- MYDIN Bukit Mertajam : Shut Down After COVID-19 Exposure!
- All Citizens + Foreigners Will Get FREE COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!