Those who registered for the AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccination programme have been worried about the absence of their appointments for more than 48 hours!
But we can confirm that the AstraZeneca 2.0 appointments have been delayed, but don’t worry – they will come!
AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Delayed But Will Come!
The AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccination programme kicked off on Sunday, 23 May 2021, but no one received their vaccine appointments more than 48 hours later!
This led many to worry that they did not fill in their registrations correctly, or they may have been rejected for these reasons :
- the applicant did not first apply for the main vaccination programme
- MyKad / passport number mismatch in MySejahtera and AstraZeneca 2.0 application
- address mismatch in MySejahtera and AstraZeneca 2.0 application
Earlier, JKJAV announced that AstraZeneca 2.0 appointments have been delayed and will only be released from 26 May 2021 onwards.
However, when 26 May 2021 arrived, many people complained that they haven’t received their AstraZeneca 2.0 appointments.
JKJAV is assuring everyone yet again that some AstraZeneca 2.0 appointments may be delayed, but you will all receive them soon.
Appointments for the second round of the AstraZeneca vaccine have been pushed since last night. For those who have managed to booked and haven’t received it yet, don’t worry. You will see your appointment soon.
— Vaksin COVID-19
(@JKJAVMY) May 27, 2021
How To Check For AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments
For those who are not sure, here is our step-by-step guide on how to check for AstraZeneca 2.0 appointments in MySejahtera!
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.28 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a new COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the first option – Vaccine for [your name here] – to start with the registration process.
- You should now see your first dose appointment details – the location, date and time.
Prepare For Your AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments!
Before you go for your AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccination appointment, please make sure you bring :
- Your MyKad / passport
- Your smartphone with MySejahtera
- A pen and something stiff to write on – there are no writing tables there!
- A face mask to wear!
- A list of your medications, in case you need to consult the doctor there
- A bottle of water, in case you need something to drink
You can also read about the AstraZeneca vaccination process at these three vaccination centres :
- WTCKL (World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur) Vaccination Process
- UM (Universiti Malaya) Vaccination Process
- UKM Bangi Vaccination Process
- AstraZeneca 2.0 For Below 60 : Registration Starts 26 May!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2!
- WARNING : Klang Valley ICUs Now At 113% Capacity!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Look Out For The Alert!
- UKM Bangi Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak!
- AstraZeneca Vaccination @ UM : A Video + Picture Guide!
- New Vaccination Process @ WTCKL Starting 15 May 2021!
- Pharmaniaga Sinovac Vaccine Finally Ready For Distribution!
- MCO 3.0 : Sarawak Sticking With CMCO + Some Changes!
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Kindergartens + Childcare Can Open Again!
- No MCO 3.0 In Sabah, Sarawak May Follow Too!
- Malaysia To Come Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Nationwide!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!