If you are on the original AstraZeneca wait list, you can now register for the AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccination programme too!
Find out why they are now allowing you to register for AstraZeneca 2.0, and whether you should do that.
Those On Wait List Do Not Need To Register For AstraZeneca 2.0
We mentioned this before, and it remains true – those who registered for the original AstraZeneca Round 1 wait list are automatically enrolled into AstraZeneca 2.0.
In fact, some have already been called up for spare doses in the current AstraZeneca vaccination programme.
So you do NOT need to register for AstraZeneca 2.0, if you already are on the original wait list.
Those On Wait List Can Register For AstraZeneca 2.0
On 25 May 2021, JKJAV announced that those on the original AstraZeneca wait list will be ALLOWED to register for the AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccination programme.
They are basically allowing you to register in order to lock in a specific date and location.
You could get your appointment sooner if you remain on the wait list, but you must be prepared to run over for your COVID-19 vaccination when they call you.
For most people, it would probably makes sense to register for the AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccination programme to fix a date and location of their choosing.
Recommended : How To Register For Your AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Out From 26 May Onwards!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 For Below 60 : Registration Starts 26 May!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2!
- WARNING : Klang Valley ICUs Now At 113% Capacity!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Look Out For The Alert!
- UKM Bangi Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak!
- AstraZeneca Vaccination @ UM : A Video + Picture Guide!
- New Vaccination Process @ WTCKL Starting 15 May 2021!
- Pharmaniaga Sinovac Vaccine Finally Ready For Distribution!
- MCO 3.0 : Sarawak Sticking With CMCO + Some Changes!
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Kindergartens + Childcare Can Open Again!
- No MCO 3.0 In Sabah, Sarawak May Follow Too!
- Malaysia To Come Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Nationwide!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: AstraZeneca 2.0 Gone In 1 Hour But More Doses Coming! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 533367 Cases, 464727 Discharged, 2432 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 541224 Cases, 469325 Discharged, 2491 Dead
Pingback: Check MySejahtera Even If You Failed To Get AstraZeneca 2.0! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 558534 Cases, 479666 Discharged, 2650 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 565533 Cases, 484787 Discharged, 2729 Dead
Pingback: Malaysia Total Lockdown SOP Announced So Far! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Sports + Exercise During FMCO Lockdown : What's Allowed? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 579462 Cases, 496121 Discharged, 2867 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 587165 Cases, 501898 Discharged, 2993 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 595374 Cases, 508947 Discharged, 3096 Dead