A Bayan Lepas lady was arrested by a RELA volunteer for breaking her home quarantine, after he noticed her pink COVID-19 bracelet!
Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
The lady was at the Sri Aman Complex at Persiaran Paya Terubong 2, in Taman Sri Aman, Bayan Lepas, when a RELA volunteer noticed her pink COVID-19 bracelet.
He arrested her, and contacted the Penang Health Office, whose officer quickly arrived to take charge.
According to NST, the 26 year-old lady was later identified as a Person Under Surveillance (PUS) staying in Paya Terubong.
A factory worker in Bayan Lepas, she was ordered to undergo home quarantine from 26 October until 8 November 2020, when she was caught trying to enter the market in Relau.
A police report was lodged against her for breaking her home quarantine order, and she will be issued with a compound.
Bayan Lepas in Penang : A COVID-19 Hotspot
Malaysian netizens are understandably furious at this lady for flouting home quarantine orders, because Bayan Lepas is a COVID-19 hotspot.
In fact, the Malaysian government today announced a 2-week CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Bayan Lepas, which will start at 12:01 AM on 6 November 2020 and end on 19 November 2020.
The Mukim 12 of the Southwest Penang district involves these areas :
- Bayan Baru, Sungai Ara, Batu Maung, Desa Ria, FTZ3, FTZ4
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Komugi 1 Utama : Closed After Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Bayan Lepas in Penang : CMCO / PKPB on 6 November!
- KPJ Penang : Patient + 8 Frontliners Positive For COVID-19
- Seremban CMCO / PKPB Starts On 5 November 2020!
- 7 Eleven @ M City Ampang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Royal Selangor Golf Club : 5th Case, Members Please Get Tested!
- Are There 50 COVID-19 Cases In Tesco Mutiara Damansara?
- FamilyMart KLIA2 : Reopens After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Sea Park Wet Market : COVID-19 Testing On 28 October 2020!
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!