BIG – Ben’s Independent Grocer – announced that more employees at their IPC store tested positive for COVID-19.
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
BIG @ IPC : More Employees Positive For COVID-19!
On 5 January 2021, BIG announced that an employee at their IPC store just tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee, who worked at the Wine & Spirit department was last at work on 4 January 2021.
On 9 January 2021, BIG announced that more employees at their IPC store also tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employees were from their F&B counter, as well as seafood, and grocery departments. They were last at work on 8 January 2021.
This time, BIG closed their IPC store for a day on 9 January 2021, to perform deep cleaning and sanitisation.
They then reopened BIG IPC on 10 January 2021, with a new team that had “no contact with the affected team”, and had already tested negative on their swab tests.
BIG @ IPC COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by BIG on the COVID-19 exposure at their IPC store.
BIG @ IPC COVID-19 Exposure : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who frequented BIG IPC on or before 8 January 2021, should self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit temporarily.
It is critical that we wear a face mask in public at all times, as it greatly reduces the risk of infection.
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Closed For Cleaning + Tests!
- Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Melaka Hospital Full, COVID-19 Cases Sent To MAEPS!
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees NOT Positive For COVID-19!
- 2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
- Maybank Taman Malim Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Bursa Malaysia : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19
- 3 Tesco Stores Sanitised After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Oriental Fitness Farlim : Instructor Positive For COVID-19!
- Din Tai Fung Gardens Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Several Genting Highlands Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Second COVID-19 Case!
- Maybank TTDI : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Alor Setar Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 42 FLYPROJECT Employees + Clients Positive For COVID-19!
- Mahkota Medical Centre Employee Positive For COVID-19
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : One COVID-19 Case!
- COVID-19 Hot Spot Areas In KL : NOT TRUE!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!