BIG – Ben’s Independent Grocer – just announced that another employee at their outlet at The Linc tested positive for COVID-19.
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
BIG @ The Linc : Another Employee Positive For COVID-19
On 5 January 2021, BIG announced that an employee at their store at The Linc tested positive for COVID-19.
On 21 January 2021, BIG announced that another employee at their store at The Linc tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employee last worked at the butchery department on 20 January 2021.
They closed BIG @ The Linc from 4 PM on the same day for deep cleaning and sanitisation, and sent all other employees there for a swab test.
BIG @ The Linc COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by BIG on the COVID-19 exposure at their store at The Linc.
BIG, The Linc, 21 Jan 2021
Please be aware following we were informed today, one of our staff from butchery department in Linc outlet is confirmed Covid-19 positive on 21 Jan 2021, last reported to work on 20 Jan 2021.
B.I.G. Linc outlet was closed today from 4pm onward, to have all staff to undergo swab test and the store to undergo deep cleaning and sanitization for the safety of our staff and customer. We will resume services on 22 Jan 2021 from 9am – 8pm daily.
Kindly refer to information release by MOH only for verification. For more information, please call MOH’s Crisis Preparedness and Response Center’s (CPRC) hotline: 03-8881 0200/0600/0700.
This notice is part of our commitment to full transparency to customers to assist in their own precautionary measures to protect from Covid-19.
The management, Ben’s Independent Grocer
BIG @ The Linc COVID-19 Exposure : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who frequented the butchery department at BIG @ The Linc on or before 20 January 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
It is critical that we wear a face mask in public at all times, as it greatly reduces the risk of infection.
We should also maintain good hand hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- 642 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 21 January 2021
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Gardens Mall: FOUR Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Seremban + Port Dickson Coming Under MCO / PKP Too!
- Village Grocer Melawati : Two More Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Two More Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Multiple Jaya Grocer Intermark Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 180455 Cases, 137019 Healed, 667 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 186849 Cases, 145084 Healed, 689 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 190434 Cases, 149160 Healed, 700 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 198208 Cases, 154299 Healed, 717 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Business Hours Extended, Night Markets + Logging Allowed! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: IKEA Cheras : Multiple Staff + Partners Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot