Did Bruce Willis Get Frontotemporal Dementia From Vaccine?!

Spread the love

Did Hollywood legend Bruce Willis develop frontotemporal dementia (FTD) from the COVID-19 vaccine?!

Take a look at the viral claims, and find out what the facts really are!


Claim : Bruce Willis Got Frontotemporal Dementia From Vaccine!

After news broke that Bruce Willis was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia (FTD), people immediately claimed that the legendary Hollywood actor got it from the COVID-19 vaccine!

UPDATES 🚨 Bruce Willis has been diagnosed with untreatable dementia

Damn the Experimental Vaccine claims another one

20% probability this was inevitable. 80% probability this was the Covid jab!!

#F’n terrible! Another great human suffering!

Bruce Willis is vaccine injured.

Recommended : Died Suddenly : Anti-Vaccination Movie Lies Exposed!

Did Bruce Willis Get Frontotemporal Dementia From Vaccine?!


Truth : Bruce Willis Did NOT Get Frontotemporal Dementia From Vaccine!

It’s now tradition for anti-vaccination activists to immediately blame all celebrity deaths or illnesses on the COVID-19 vaccine.

This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created and propagated by anti-vaccination activists, and here are the reasons why…

Fact #1 : Frontotemporal Dementia Was Diagnosis For Bruce Willis’ Aphasia

First, let us establish some basic facts about Bruce Willis, his earlier diagnosis of aphasia, and the new diagnosis of frontotemporal dementia (FTD).

On March 2022, the Willis family announced that Bruce Willis was retiring after being diagnosed with aphasia. Aphasia is not a disease, but a symptom of damage to the part of the brain that handles speech and language.

It was only later that the cause of that aphasia was finally determined – frontotemporal dementia (FTD).

His family announced the diagnosis on February 16, 2023, through a statement on the website of The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD).

As a family, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for the outpouring of love and compassion for Bruce over the past ten months. Your generosity of spirit has been overwhelming, and we are tremendously grateful for it. For your kindness, and because we know you love Bruce as much as we do, we wanted to give you an update.

So let me be clear – Bruce Willis did not get diagnosed with two diseases. He suffered from aphasia (a symptom), and was later diagnosed with the actual cause – frontotemporal dementia (FTD).

This new diagnosis of frontotemporal dementia dismisses the earlier claims that his aphasia was somehow caused by the COVID-19 vaccine.

Fact #2 : FTD Is Caused By Progressive Loss Of Brain Cells

Frontotemporal dementia (FTD), also known as Pick’s disease, is caused by clumps of abnormal tau or TDP43 proteins forming inside brain cells.

Because these abnormal proteins mainly build up in the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain, they damage the nerve cells there, leading to symptoms like:

  • personality and behaviour changes
  • language problems (like aphasia)
  • degradation of memory and mental acuity

Frontotemporal dementia develops slowly, and takes years to become noticeable. However, it is incurable and the symptoms progressively worsens over 2 to 20 years.

FTD affects younger people than Alzheimer’s disease, and exhibits different symptoms as it affects a different part of the brain.

Read more : Did Bruce Willis Get Aphasia From COVID-19 Vaccine?!

frontotemporal dementia Alzheimer comparison

Fact #3 : Willis Had Cognitive Issues Long Before COVID-19 Vaccines

Directors, producers and actors who worked with him, Bruce Willis, have come out to say that they noticed his cognitive issues since at least June 2020 – long before COVID-19 vaccines were approved, or made available.

During the production of the movie, Out of Death, director Mike Burns relayed instructions to his screenwriter to cut “about 5 pages” off Willis’ script in a June 2020 email, and realised why when he met Willis for the first time.

I could see it firsthand and I realized that there was a bigger issue at stake here and why I had been asked to shorten his lines.

Producer and writer, Joe Russo also stated that Bruce Willis had been suffering quietly (from aphasia) for years, including during the filming of his movie, Hard Kill, which was in production SIX WEEKS before the pandemic.

In fact, Bruce was already suffering from cognitive issues as far back as the movie, Glass – which was filmed from 2017-2018.

Bruce seemed a little confused at times and needed a little more help with his lines. This was the first time that I had heard anything about his health.

At that point it seemed that he was a little off. We thought it could be anything from aging to maybe even being a little drunk — common mistakes that people make when seeing the first signs of anything like dementia — to just not wanting to be there.

In reflection, Bruce may have been struggling with all of this back then.

As frontotemporal dementia develops over years, the degeneration of Bruce Willis’ brain likely started years earlier, and was only noticeable in recent years, long before the COVID-19 pandemic, and long before the COVID-19 vaccines were approved!

Read more : Was Bruce Willis Forced To Get COVID-19 Vaccine?!

Did Bruce Willis Get Aphasia From COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine?!

Fact #4 : Frontotemporal Dementia Has Genetic Link

Frontotemporal dementia often has a genetic link. According to the Alzheimer’s Association, FTD is inherited in about a third of all cases.

The only known risk factors for developing frontotemporal dementia is a family history, or a similar disorder.

Fact #5 : Unknown If Bruce Willis Was Vaccinated Against COVID-19

It is currently unknown if Bruce Willis was vaccinated against COVID-19, as he has never publicly mentioned his vaccination status.

It is likely (but not confirmed) that he is vaccinated, because he had been extremely prolific during the COVID-19 pandemic, participating in 15 films since 2021.

There is no vaccine mandate for actors, but producers can mandate vaccinations as a condition for participating in their movies.

As acting in at least some of these movies may require him to be fully-vaccinated, he was likely fully-vaccinated since early 2021.

That said, until and unless his family reveals his COVID-19 vaccination status, anyone who claims that Bruce Willis received the COVID-19 vaccine is likely lying to you.

Fact #6 : Claims Of Celebrities Injured By COVID-19 Vaccine Proven False

So far, claims of sudden deaths / injuries due to the COVID-19 vaccine have been proven false at every instance. Here is the latest dozen of other false sudden death claims!

Will these anti-vaccination activists apologise for lying to you? Nope! They will just move on to the next celebrity tragedy…

Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work!

Don’t forget to protect yourself, and your family, by vaccinating against COVID-19!


Please Support My Work!

Support my work through a bank transfer /  PayPal / credit card!

Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp

Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.

He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.


Recommended Reading


Support Us!

If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!

About The Author

Related posts


  1. Pingback: Tenaga Nasional 33rd Anniversary Scam Alert! - The Rojak Pot

Have something to say? Share it with us!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.