A cafe employee used fake COVID-19 test results to skip work, forcing the cafe to close and her colleagues to get tested!
Find out what happened, and why this irresponsible employee could possibly be sent to jail!
Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
On 7 April 2021, Justin Tay shared how an employee at his cafe in Skudai, Johor, used fake COVID-19 test results to skip work!
The employee started work as a waitress at the cafe on Monday, 5 March 2021.
She sent her employer a text message the next day – Tuesday, 6 March 2021, claiming that she just tested positive for COVID-19, and was unable to go to work.
He immediately close the cafe, and arranged for it to be disinfected. He also notified customers who were present yesterday, and sent all 13 employees (including himself) to be tested for COVID-19.
While waiting for his test results, he was informed by the doctor that the RTK-Ag (antigen rapid test kit) produces results within 10 minutes, and that his employee’s test results was dated 4 March 2021.
That made him suspicious, so he queried the female employee. She initially claimed that she only received the result on the day she reported for work – a day after she allegedly did the test.
When he told her that he would send the results to a lawyer for advice, the female employee resigned from her job, and finally admitted that the COVID-19 test results were fake.
She apparently asked her friend to edit the positive COVID-19 test report. When you compare both reports, you can see the editing – her friend used a much larger font.
Before reporting the matter to the police, he called up her parents. The female employee and her father came to meet the cafe management, but insisted they did nothing wrong.
So Justin Tay lodged a police report, and reopened the cafe. He estimated his loss at several thousand ringgit, because the cafe was closed and he had to send everyone for COVID-19 tests.
In addition, news spread that their employee was infected, and this caused amok panic and customers to stay away.
Police : Employee With Fake COVID-19 Test Under Investigation
The Iskandar Puteri police chief, ACP Dzulkhairi Mukhtar, confirmed that they will be investigating the case under Section 420 of the Penal Code.
If convicted, the employee can face imprisonment of between 1-10 years, with whipping, and will also be liable to a fine!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!