This is very sad – many businesses in Cameron Highlands were recently closed over COVID-19 cases!
Find out what happened, and if you need to be concerned!
Cameron Highlands Businesses Closed Over COVID-19 Cases
Netizens have been sharing photos of closure notices outside businesses in Cameron Highlands.
It really looks like many of them have been closed recently over COVID-19 cases.
A list of affected businesses were also shared. While we cannot confirm the authenticity of the list, it does appear to match the closure notices.
|Business||Exposure Date||Closure Date|
|Vani’s Indian Cuisine||21 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|Jin Jin Steamboat Restaurant||22 December 2020|
|Klinik & Surgeri Raj||23 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|The Smokehouse Hotel & Restaurant||23 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|Lee Hun Long Restaurant||24 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|Ngow Kee Restaurant||25 December 2020|
|Cameron Highlands Resort||26 December 2020|
|Luvlee Cafe||26 December 2020|
|Au Poh Wan Restorant||28 December 2020|
|Lai Fatt Seafood Restaurant||29 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|Bliss Cafe||29 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|Sister Restaurant||30 December 2020|
|Premium Forest Cafe||30 December 2020|
|Green View Garden||30 December 2020|
|18 Centre||30 December 2020|
|Watson Cameron Square||30 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|MR DIY Cameron Square||30 December 2020||2 January 2021|
|YG Park||31 December 2020||31 December 2020|
|D-5-9, Prima Blue Valley||31 December 2020||31 December 2020|
Cameron Highlands COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
There is significant risk to those who visited some of these businesses, because they are cafes and restaurants where customers take off their face masks.
Hopefully, the risk is minimised by workers who maintain good hand hygiene, and wear their face masks properly.
The Ministry of Health (KKM) will no doubt be conducting contact tracing, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
This case reinforces the importance of contact tracing, as well as the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While shopping malls and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use MySejahtera, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using MySejahtera also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the business premise of any infectious particles.
However, it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times, as they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
You should also maintain good hand hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Chulia Street Pubs + Cafes Closed After New Year Eve Parties!
- Jaya Grocer KL East Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- 2021 School Term + Holiday Calendars Confirmed!
- Village Grocer Sunsuria : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Island Medical City Site Shut Down After COVID-19 Cases!
- 483 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 2 January 2021
- IKEA Damansara : More COVID-19 Exposure!
- COVID-19 Hot Spot Areas In KL : NOT TRUE!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Jabil Penang Plant 1 : Closed After 21 COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!