Now that public vaccinations against COVID-19 are about to kick off in Malaysia, find out how to check for your appointment details!
Public COVID-19 Vaccination : Starting On 19 April 2021!
The public vaccination against COVID-19 is slated to kick off for 8 states on 19 April 2021 :
The other states will start public vaccinations a few days later, for both citizens and foreigners.
Those selected will be notified by MySejahtera and/or SMS, and given 48 hours to accept their appointments, failing which they will be rescheduled.
You can now check your COVID-19 vaccination appointment and status online.
COVID-19 Vaccination : How To Check Your Appointment?
Unfortunately, the MySejahtera app does not currently allow you to check the status of your vaccination appointment, until after you have actually been selected.
Fortunately, it is easy to check on your COVID-19 vaccination status and appointment right now online :
Step 1 : Go to the JKJAV Vaccine Appointment Checker (English / Bahasa Malaysia)
Step 2 : Key in your MyKad or Passport number, as well as your telephone number.
Step 3 : Click or tap on the I’m not a robot check box.
Step 4 : Click or tap on the green >LOGIN button.
You will now be shown your vaccination status.
If you have already registered, but not yet selected for vaccination, you will see your status listed as BEING PROCESSED, before changing to PENDING.
If you have been selected and have accepted the appointment, this page will show you the date, time and location of your COVID-19 vaccination.
After Acceptance : How To Check Your Appointment In MySejahtera?
After accepting your COVID-19 vaccination appointment, you will be able to use MySejahtera to check the vaccination date, time and location.
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.30 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the first option – Vaccine for [your name here].
- In your vaccination details page, tap on 1st Dose appointment to check for your vaccination appointment date, time and location.
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: You Have 48 Hours To Confirm Vaccine Appointment! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 363940 Cases, 346295 Discharged, 1345 Dead
Pingback: Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 367977 Cases, 349039 Discharged, 1363 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 372859 Cases, 352395 Discharged, 1370 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 375054 Cases, 353822 Discharged, 1378 Dead
Pingback: Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel Even More! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 379473 Cases, 356816 Discharged, 1389 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 387535 Cases, 363608 Discharged, 1415 Dead
Pingback: How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 390252 Cases, 365900 Discharged, 1426 Dead
Pingback: TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot