Did former NFL defensive tackle Chris ‘Swaggy’ Baker suffer from a stroke caused by the COVID-19 vaccine?!
Take a look at the viral claims, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : Chris ‘Swaggy’ Baker Suffered Stroke From COVID-19 Vaccine!
Right after Chris ‘Swaggy’ Baker announced that he just suffered from a stroke, anti-vaccination activists immediately claimed that the 25 year-old former NFL defensive tackle was a victim of the COVID-19 vaccine!
Recommended : Died Suddenly : Anti-Vaccination Movie Lies Exposed!
— COMMANDERS FOOTBALL (@HogsHaven) January 25, 2023
No Evidence Chris ‘Swaggy’ Baker Suffered Stroke From COVID-19 Vaccine!
It’s now a tradition for anti-vaccination activists to immediately blame all athlete deaths or illnesses on the COVID-19 vaccine.
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created and propagated by anti-vaccination activists, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : Chris Baker Announced He Suffered A Stroke
Chris Baker (born Christopher Isaiah Baker on October 8, 1987) nicknamed ‘Swaggy’ is a former American football defensive tackle who played nine seasons in the National Football League (NFL).
On Tuesday, 24 January, 2023, Baker announced on an Instagram story that he suffered a stroke, and almost died two days earlier.
He also shared a video from a Hartford, Connecticut hospital room, showing him sitting up and stalking to a nurse, while hooked up on an IV drip.
Fact #2 : Cause Of Chris Baker’s Stroke Is Still Unknown
According to TMZ Sports, his mother said that Chris Baker suffered the “serious” stroke on Friday, January 20, 2023, and required emergency surgery.
However, his doctors have said that he was responding as if it was a “minor” stroke, and he is expected to make a full recovery.
Currently, the cause of his stroke has not been revealed, and Chris Baker himself never blamed the vaccine for it.
There is simply no evidence that Chris Baker suffered his stroke because of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Recommended : Did Damar Hamlin Collapse From Vaccine SADS?!
Fact #3 : Chris Baker Was Likely Not Vaccinated Against COVID-19
It is likely that Chris ‘Swaggy’ Baker was never vaccinated against COVID-19, even though he never publicly said so.
For one thing, the COVID-19 vaccine is not mandatory in the United States or the NFL, at least for the coaches and players. In any case, it wouldn’t have mattered for Swaggy, because he last played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in February 2018.
More importantly, Chris Baker publicly came out against the COVID-19 vaccines, posting on January 3, 2022 that “vaccine don’t even work”.
Unless Swaggy himself confirms that he was vaccinated against COVID-19 in spite of his prior comments, it would be wrong to blame his stroke on the COVID-19 vaccine.
Fact #4 : Strokes Can Happen In Young People
While people claim that it is impossible or rare for young people to suffer from strokes, that’s not true.
According to a February 2020 study published in the journal Stroke, about 10% to 15% of strokes occur in adults under 50, and the rate is increasing among young and middle-aged people.
With almost 800,000 people in the United States suffering from a stroke every single year, about 80,000 to 120,000 strokes occur in adults under 50.
In young people, the risk of strokes is increased by these factors:
- patent foramen ovale (PFO) : about 1 in 4 people have this small hole between the wall dividing the right and left atrium of the heart. This was what caused Kris Letang’s stroke.
- arterial dissection : up to 25% of strokes in people under 45 are caused by a dissecting blood vessel in the neck that occurs spontaneously, but can also be caused by sports-related trauma, or whiplash.
- blood clotting disorders like sickle cell disease, which affects 1 in every 365 African Americans.
- substance abuse : drugs like cocaine can contribute to strokes by constricting blood vessels while increasing the clumping of blood cells.
While we do not yet know what caused Chris Baker’s stroke, the takeaway is this – it is not rare for young adults to suffer from a stroke.
Fact #5 : Claims Of Athletes Injured By COVID-19 Vaccine Proven False
This is yet another example of anti-vaccination activists abusing athlete deaths / injuries to create and propagate FAKE NEWS about the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.
So far, claims of athlete deaths / injuries due to the COVID-19 vaccine have been proven false at every instance.
- Did Jessie Lemonier Die Suddenly Of Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Danielle Mei Cabana Die Of Vaccine Myocarditis?!
- Did Cadet Hunter Brown Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Basketball Player Imo Essien Collapse From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did MMA prodigy Victoria Lee die from vaccine SADS?!
- Did Damar Hamlin Collapse From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Stephan Bonnar Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Kris Letang : Was His Stroke Caused By Vaccine?!
- David Jenkins Died From SADS, Not Vaccine!
- Sam Westmoreland : Cause of Death NOT Vaccine!
- Anthony Rumble Johnson : Cause of Death Not Vaccine!
- Did Adrian Dingle Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Keith Farmer : Victim of Vaccine Sudden Death Hoax!
- Adam Zimmer : New Sudden Death Details Revealed!
- Why Victoria Moody Did Not Die From Vaccine!
- Doug Brignole Died From COVID-19, Not Vaccine!
- Masato Kudo : Cause of Death NOT Vaccine SADS!
- Kaden Clymer : 6-Foot Blood Clot NOT From Vaccine!
- Rab Wardell : Cause Of Death Was Not Vaccine SADS!
- Did Chevy Beh Die From COVID-19 Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Dillon Quirke Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did NBA Legend Bill Russell Die From Vaccine?!
- Did 20 Year-Old Derek Gray Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Dr. Paul Hannam : Cause Of Death Was Not Vaccine!
- Did Paul Duncan Die From Vaccine Cardiac Arrest?!
- Marion Barber III : Cause Of Death Not Vaccine SADS!
- Did NHL Player Bryan Marchment Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Jaylon Ferguson Autopsy : Cause Of Death Was Drug OD!
- Did Sukma Athlete Stephanie Sim Die From Vaccine Stroke?!
- Did Ravens Linebacker Jaylon Ferguson Die From Vaccine?!
- Did NBA Star Caleb Swanigan Die From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
Will these anti-vaccination activists apologise for lying to you? Nope! They will just move on to the next athlete tragedy…
Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work!
Don’t forget to protect yourself, and your family, by vaccinating against COVID-19!
- Is Pfizer In Trouble Over Thai Princess Vaccine Injury?!
- Jordon Trishton Walker on Directed Evolution : What are the Facts?
- Did Thailand Vow To Cancel Pfizer Vaccine Contracts?!
- Did UA Swimmer Ty Wells Die Of Vaccine / Accident?!
- Is Zakir Naik Funded By Mamak Restaurants?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!