The world is full of wondrous creatures, and the Internet is full of incredulous hoaxes and amazingly gullible people. The latest to amaze netizens is the Cloud Antelope.
Is The Cloud Antelope From Another Dimension?
A lady called Sharifah Rossa Massmia posted a picture of the Cloud Antelope on Facebook, and hundreds of people immediately shared it. Check it out :
In her post, she claimed that it was a creature from another dimension living in the jungles of Amazon and Africa. Here’s an English translation of her post :
This is yet another wondrous creature from another dimension. You can’t call it a dog. Many wondrous creatures are found in the jungles of the South American Amazon, or Africa.
Usually, a simple correction would have alerted the gullible person that all is not as it seems… but it looks like many people actually believe that creatures like the Cloud Antelope actually exists…
#Facepalm I cannot believe I have to actually PROVE that the Cloud Antelope does not exist… Oh well…
The Cloud Antelope Is A Doll
Tha Cloud Antelope is the creation of WMWyvern, a doll creator who specialises in “posable creatures and dragons“. She created the Cloud Antelope in 2014. Here is the post she made in DeviantArt.
If you feel that the Cloud Antelope is too emaciated for your liking, CMWyvern came up with a number of other “wondrous creatures” that you may prefer. Check out her amazing work!
Of course, you need not hike through the jungles of Amazon or Africa to catch hold of these wondrous creatures. Just commission CMWyvern to make one for you! 😀
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Why You Should NEVER Give Laser Pointers To Kids!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donate to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!