The CMCO / PKPB lockdown of Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu ends today, 21 November 2020!
CMCO / PKPB Ends For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
Now that COVID-19 cases have dropped significantly in Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu, the Malaysian National Security Council announced that their CMCO / PKPB lockdowns will end early.
Instead of ending on 6 December 2020, all four states will now end today, 21 November 2020.
There are some exceptions though :
- the district of Kulim in Kedah remains under CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
- the districts of Kota Tinggi and Mersing in Johor remain under CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
CMCO Ends : RMCO Rules Apply For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu
The ending of CMCO / PKPB in Kedah, Melaka, Johor and Terengganu does not mean complete freedom.
It only means the four states will now return to RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order) SOP, like :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed to operate as normal (up to 2 AM), but must follow the established SOP.
- Hair salons, beauty salons and barbers are allowed to operate up to 12 AM, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open as normal (between 7 AM and 2 AM).
- Dine-in is allowed with physical distancing of 1 meter between persons at the same table, and following other Food Sector SOP.
- All sporting and recreational activities are allowed, with physical distancing of 1-3 metres (static), and 3-5 metres (dynamic)
- Water sports activities like swimming, surfing, scuba diving, wakeboarding, sailing, boating, etc. are allowed.
- Sporting events and competitions with spectators, or those with foreign participants are FORBIDDEN.
- Wedding registrations are allowed, with a limit of 20 participants at the registration office.
- Pubs and night clubs are FORBIDDEN, except for restaurant services.
- Overseas tourism is FORBIDDEN.
- Local tourism is allowed, except for foreigners who are not in the list of permitted countries.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan Under CMCO / PKPB Starting 21 November!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!