MKN just announced that CMCO will be extended to 14 January 2021 for 6 states / territories, but will end for 3 other states / territories.
Here is the list of states and territories where CMCO will be extended, and where they will end!
Areas Where CMCO / PKPB Is Extended To 14 January 2021
With daily highs in COVID-19 cases, the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) announced another extension of the CMCO / PKPB lockdown of these states and territories.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Mukim 12 and Mukim 13 in Penang
- Seremban in Negeri Sembilan
- Johor Bahru and Batu Pahat in Johor
This extended CMCO / PKPB lockdown will now end on 14 January 2021.
Areas Where CMCO Will End On 28 December 2020
On the other hand, the situation has improved in these areas, and their CMCO / PKPB lockdown will end on 28 December 2020.
- Ipoh and Chemor in the Hulu Kinta precinct in Perak
- Port Dickson in Negeri Sembilan
- Kulai in Johor
Latest SOP For Extended CMCO In Peninsular Malaysia
Here is the latest MKN SOP on what’s allowed and what’s not allowed in CMCO / PKPB areas in Peninsular Malaysia :
- Nationwide travel is allowed, except to EMCO (PKPD) areas.
- Private and commercial vehicles are allowed to carry up to their maximum passenger capacity.
- High risk individuals and children are not encouraged to go out.
- All activities and services at airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation, like buses, express buses, LRT / MRT / ERL / Monorail / ferry / airlines / taxi / e-hailing vehicles are allowed to operate as normal.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Businesses must ensure that customers check in using MySejahtera or write in the logbook.
- Businesses must scan the body temperature of customers, and those with a body temperature of 37.5 °C are not permitted to enter.
- All employees, suppliers and customers must wear a face mask at all times.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- Dine-in is allowed, with 1 meter distance between every person.
- Daily, wholesale, farmer’s and night markets are allowed to open until 12 AM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Laundry services are allowed between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other permitted businesses are allowed to operate between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other essential activities NOT listed in the Negative List are permitted, subject to the existing SOPs
For more details, please see New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- 444 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 23 December 2020
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Karex Pontian : Closed After 28 COVID-19 Cases!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!