MKN just announced that CMCO will be extended to 31 December 2020 for 7 states / territories, but will end for 4 other states / territories.
Here is the list of states and territories where CMCO will be extended, and where they will end!
Areas Where CMCO Is Extended To 31 December 2020
With daily highs in COVID-19 cases, the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) announced another extension of the CMCO / PKPB lockdown of these states and territories.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Selangor (except for Kuala Selangor, Sabak Bernam and Hulu Selangor)
- Mukim 12 and Mukim 13 in Penang
- Ipoh and Chemor in the Hulu Kinta precinct in Perak
- Seremban and Port Dickson in Negeri Sembilan
- Kota Bahru, Machang, Tanah Merah and Pasir Mas in Kelantan
- Johor Bahru, Batu Pahat and Kulai in Johor
This extended CMCO / PKPB lockdown will start at 12:01 AM on 21 December 2020 and end on 31 December 2020.
Areas Where CMCO Will End On 20 December 2020
On the other hand, the situation has improved in these areas, and their CMCO / PKPB lockdown will end on 20 December 2020.
- Kulim district, Kedah
- Changkat Jong in Perak
- Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu, Kusial, Tanah Merah in Kelantan
- Kota Tinggi in Johor
Latest SOP For Extended CMCO In Peninsular Malaysia
Here is the new, updated MKN SOP on what’s allowed and what’s not allowed in CMCO / PKPB areas in Peninsular Malaysia :
- Nationwide travel is allowed, except to EMCO (PKPD) areas.
- Private and commercial vehicles are allowed to carry up to their maximum passenger capacity.
- High risk individuals and children are not encouraged to go out.
- All activities and services at airports and ports are allowed.
- Public transportation, like buses, express buses, LRT / MRT / ERL / Monorail / ferry / airlines / taxi / e-hailing vehicles are allowed to operate as normal.
- Food delivery services are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Businesses must ensure that customers check in using MySejahtera or write in the logbook.
- Businesses must scan the body temperature of customers, and those with a body temperature of 37.5 °C are not permitted to enter.
- All employees, suppliers and customers must wear a face mask at all times.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM.
- Dine-in is allowed, with 1 meter distance between every person.
- Daily, wholesale, farmer’s and night markets are allowed to open until 12 AM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 AM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Laundry services are allowed between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other permitted businesses are allowed to operate between 6 AM and 12 AM.
- All other essential activities NOT listed in the Negative List are permitted, subject to the existing SOPs
For more details, please see New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Man Only Fined RM2K For Assaulting Lady Who Honked Him!
- ZARA @ MyTOWN : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- 422 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 15 December 2020
- St Francis Xavier Church Melaka Priest Positive For COVID-19!
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19!
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!