Was the CMCO / PKPB lockdown extended to 31 December 2020 by Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin?
Find out what’s going on, and what the FACTS really are!
Was CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December 2020?
The viral claim consisted of a video of Malaysian Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin, with the message:
CMCO extended until 31/12
In the video, the Prime Minister appeared to announce that the CMCO / PKPB lockdown would be extended until 31 December 2020.
No, CMCO / PKPB Was Not Extended To 31 December 2020!
The video definitely shows Malaysian Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin announcing that the lockdown was extended to 31 December 2020.
However, this video was recorded on 28 August 2020, and he was announcing the extension of the RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order) or PKPP (Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan Pemulihan) to 31 December 2020.
The Malaysian Prime Minister is expected to announce an extension of the CMCO lockdown later this week.
But the extension is expected to be for an additional 2 weeks – from 7 December until 20 December, not until 31 December 2020.
However, nothing is certain until the official announcement is made.
This is the second fake news about a lockdown extension today, after the PKPD / EMCO extension hoax.
- Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January?
- Why Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines Are Not Good Enough
- Fact Check : Fat Bidin Claims On MySejahtera Snooping!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Glenmarie Golf Club : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines : How Do They Work?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Foreign Workers Walking Around With COVID-19 Bracelets?
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
Go Back To > Hoaxes & Scams
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!