Malaysia just announced that MCO 2.0 is over, but CMCO and RMCO restrictions are now extended for 2 weeks!
Here is what you need to know about this new MCO, CMCO and RMCO changes!
No More MCO, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
Starting 5 March, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang and Johor will no longer be under MCO (Movement Control Order).
They will join Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Perak and Kelantan as states under CMCO (Conditional Movement Control Order).
Melaka, Pahang, Terengganu, Sabah, Putrajaya and Labuan will join Perlis as states under RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order).
|CMCO / PKPB||RMCO / PKPP
The new CMCO and RMCO restrictions will extend from 5 March until 18 March 2021.
If you are wondering about Sarawak, it is still under CMCO / PKPB, which was extended earlier to 15 March 2021.
CMCO + RMCO Areas : What’s Changed?
Here are some changes or updates to the SOP for CMCO and RMCO areas
- Inter-district travel is allowed, but interstate travel is still forbidden.
- Businesses are allowed to operate from 6 AM to 12 AM in both areas
- Creative industries are limited to 70% capacity in CMCO areas, 100% in RMCO areas
- Tourism businesses (including family entertainment, reflexology’s, spas, manicure and pedicure services) allowed at 50% capacity in CMCO areas, depending on physical distancing limitations in RMCO areas.
- All financial institutions can operate as normal.
- Farming and construction industries can operate as normal.
- Social events and government events, weddings, reunions, birthday parties are allowed up to 50% capacity in CMCO areas, and 100% in RMCO areas.
- 1141 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 2 March 2021
- CoronaVac Vaccine Now In Malaysia, But No Approval Yet!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 15 March 2021!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
- MICE + Busking Activities Allowed In MCO Areas!
- Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan District List : Travel Inside!
- Ampang Jaya Police HQ Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Pos Malaysia : No Road Tax Renewal Until April 2021!
- Tam Pui / Chinese Potty Not For Serving Wine / Soup!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Yet Another COVID-19 Case!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Schools In Malaysia To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Staff + Partners Positive For COVID-19!
- MCO U-Turn : No More Limit Of 2 Persons Per Table / Car!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Another COVID-19 Case!
- 10 KM Limit Lifted, But No Interstate / Inter-District Travel!
- MCO / CMCO / RMCO : Extended To 4 March 2021!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!