The Petaling Jaya Police just set up CMCO roadblocks at three highway tolls in Petaling Jaya, to enforce the CMCO / PKPB lockdown SOP.
CMCO Roadblocks At Three PJ Highway Tolls!
On 21 October 2020, Petaling Jaya Police Chief ACP Nik Ezanee bin Mohd Faisal announced that the Petaling Jaya police has taken the initiative to set up CMCO roadblocks at these three highway tolls :
- NKVE Highway : Subang Toll
- PLUS Highway : Sungai Buloh Toll
- PLUS Highway : Damansara Toll
The CMCO roadblocks are on both sides of the tolls, to check on people entering and leaving Petaling Jaya.
Why Setup These CMCO Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya?
The purpose of these CMCO roadblocks, according to ACP Nik Ezanee is to i:
- ncrease the public’s awareness about the CMCO / PKPB lockdown SOP,
- as well as take action against those who do not comply with the lockdown SOP.
He called for the public to slow down while approaching and passing through these CMCO roadblocks, to protect the safety of their frontliners and other drivers.
He also reminded everyone to comply with the number of people inside their vehicles, and to stay at home unless it is necessary for them to go out.
As a reminder, here are the current travel SOP for CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
- Only two persons from each household are allowed to go out to purchase daily necessities.
- People at high risk and children are not encouraged to go out.
- No one is allowed to enter or leave the areas under CMCO lockdown.
- Cross-district travel is forbidden, except for work, economic or industrial purposes.
- Cross-district travel for emergencies (sickness and funeral) requires advanced notice to the police.
- Workers will need a valid work pass or letter of permission from their employers to get past state and district roadblocks.
- Employers are encouraged to let their employees work from home.
In Red Zones : management and administrative staff in public and private sectors are ordered to work from home, starting 22 October 2020.
* Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced this change on 20 October 2020.
- Travellers from other states who need to pass through Selangor and Kuala Lumpur to other states should obtain prior permission from the nearest police station.
- Individuals who intend to travel by air through KLIA, KLIA2 and Subang Airport must obtain prior permission from the police.
- Residents of KL, Selangor and Putrajaya are allowed to return from outstation, with the permission of the police.
For more information, please read our article, CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya, which will be updated from time to time.
For those who plan to travel outstation, here is the Cross-State Travel SOP and application form to get past the CMCO roadblocks at state lines.
NOTE : There is NO NEED for the passenger to sit behind the driver. Passengers will NOT GET FINED for sitting next to the driver.
- Jaya Grocer KLIA2 : 3rd Outlet Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- 50 Employees At PROTON Shah Alam Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya Ver. 7
- Rotiboy Reopens Nationwide After Positive COVID-19 Case!
- Maybank TTDI Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- SMK Simpang Bekoh : Closed 7 Days After COVID-19 Case
- What CMCO? Public Parks In KL Reopen Today!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana To Reopen After Negative Tests
- OLDTOWN White Coffee 1 Utama : One COVID Positive Case
- PJ Digital Mall Closed For Cleaning After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Gym, Football, Futsal, Badminton OK During CMCO / PKPB
- All IT Hypermarket SOGO Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Jaya Grocer 1 Utama : Security Guard Positive For COVID-19
- 1 Utama To Reopen 17 Oct, Tenants Reminded To Pay Rental
- 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified!
- Labuan Under CMCO / PKPB Lockdown On 17 October!
- 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP
- MyGCC Confirms DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info!
- Menara Public Bank : Disinfected After COVID-19 Exposure
- These Kota Damansara Roads Are Closing For CMCO Lockdown!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!