MKN just announced that their Work From Home directive will end for CMCO areas too! Here is what you need to know!
MKN : Work From Home Directive Ends For CMCO Areas!
On 11 December 2020, the Malaysia Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) confirmed that their Work From Home directive still applied for CMCO and TEMCO areas, but was optional for RMCO areas.
That finally ends on 31 March 2021. From 1 April 2021 onwards, there will no longer be a requirement for the management and support staff of private companies to work from home.
In the private sector, 100% of the management and operations or support staff in CMCO areas can return to work in their offices.
In the public sector, the attendance will be based on the circular or orders of the Public Services Department (JPA).
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysia Buys 18.9M More Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Doses!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!