An area in Hulu Langat will be placed under Enhanced Movement Control Order, effective midnight! Here are the details!
COVID-19 : Hulu Langat Area Under Enhanced MCO!
The Malaysia Minister of Defence Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob just announced that Mile 21 until Mile 24 of Sungai Lui in Hulu Langat, Selangor will be placed under the Enhanced Movement Control Order :
This initiative follows the high number of COVID-19 cases in that area. The Malaysia Health Ministry detected 71 COVID-19 cases out of 274 students at the Maahad Tahfiz AnNabawiyyah religious school located at Mile 23, Sungai Lui in Hulu Langat.
Therefore, the Malaysian government, under the advice of the Health Ministry, will institute the Enhanced Movement Control Order at 12:01 AM 30 March and it will last until 13 April 2020.
What Happens When Hulu Langat Is Under Enhanced MCO?
The Enhanced Movement Control Order aims to curb the spread of COVID-19 from this area, through these methods :
- residents and visitors already in this area will be prohibited from leaving, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- non-residents and visitors are prohibited from entering the area, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all business activities in the Enhanced MCO area must stop
- basic food supplies will be provided to all residents by the Social Welfare Department (Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat, JKM)
- a medical base will be opened in the Enhanced MCO area
- all roads in and out of the area will be closed
- the police, military, civil defence and RELA volunteers will control the Enhanced MCO area
This move will affect seven villages – two Orang Asli villages and five Malay villages – with a total of 3,918 local residents, and about 700 homes.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 2470 Cases, 150 New, 7 More Dead
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- MAEPS Converted Into 500-Bed COVID-19 Hospital
- COVID-19 : Simpang Renggam Under Enhanced MCO!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1518 Cases, 212 New, 4 More Dead!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1306 Cases, 123 New, 2 More Dead!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- What Happens When A Suspected COVID-19 Case Lies!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet!
- 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!