Malaysia reported 1294 new COVID-19 cases and 5 deaths, but discharged 1442 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 2 April 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1294 Patients Discharged!
On 2 April 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 1377 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 332,443 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1294 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 1294 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 26 cases imported from overseas
– 20 in KL, 3 in Sarawak, 1 in Selangor, 1 in Johor, 1 in Putrajaya
- 1268 local cases
– 454 cases in Selangor : 141 from existing clusters, 55 from new Industri Bukit Angkat and Pekan Baru clusters, 190 from close contact screening, 79 from assorted screening.
– 214 cases in Sarawak : 29 from existing clusters, 110 from close contact screening, 75 from assorted screening
– 139 cases in Penang : 69 from existing clusters, 33 from close contact screening, 37 from assorted screening
– 102 cases in Johor : 19 from existing clusters, 8 from new Jalan That Cluster, 52 from close contact screening, 23 from assorted screening
– 68 cases in KL : 4 from existing clusters, 3 from new Jalan Bukit Nanas Cluster, 30 from close contact screening, 31 from assorted screening
– 66 cases in Kelantan : 23 from existing clusters, 30 from close contact screening, 13 from assorted screening
– 63 cases in Sabah : 17 from existing clusters, 11 from new Banjaran Gading, Simpang Ampat and Kalindukan clusters, 18 from close contact screening, 17 from assorted screening
– 57 cases in Pahang : 23 from existing clusters, 30 from close contact screening, 4 from assorted screening
– 31 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 11 from existing clusters, 6 from new Jalan Padang and Permatang Pasir clusters, 6 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 22 cases in Melaka : 9 from existing clusters, 10 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 21 cases in Kedah : 9 from existing clusters, 5 from close contact screening, 7 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Perak : 1 from existing cluster, 8 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Terengganu : 1 from existing cluster, 1 from new Wakaf Chagak Cluster, 4 from close contact screening
– 4 cases in Putrajaya : 3 from close contact screening, 1 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Labuan : 3 from existing clusters, 1 from assorted screening
– 1 case in Perlis : from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 347,972, with 14,246 active cases – a drop of 153 cases.
They also shared that there are 5 additional patients in the ICU – 168 cases right now, but 3 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 78 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Selangor is at the top with 116,770 cases, followed by Sabah with 54,916 cases, Johor with 41,523 cases, and Kuala Lumpur with 38,009 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5 Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced 5 deaths today. That means a total of 1,283 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.37%.
Death #1279 : Case 316053 was an 80 year-old Malaysian female, with history of diabetes and dyslipidemia. She passed away at the Sibu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1280 : Case 336033 was a 37 year-old Malaysia male, with history of diabetes and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Sabah.
Death #1281 : Case 342320 was an 84 year-old Malaysian female, with history of chronic kidney disease. She passed away at the Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom Hospital in Johor.
Death #1282 : Case 347635 was a 59 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension, chronic liver disease and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Bintulu Hospital in Sarawak.
Death #1283 : Case 347774 was a 52 year-old Malaysian male, with history of diabetes, hypertension and dyslipidemia. His body was brought to the Balik Pulau Hospital in Penang.
Day 80 Of CMCO / RMCO 2.0 In Malaysia
Under CMCO / RMCO 2.0, inter-district travel is allowed, but not interstate travel. And businesses are allowed to operate, subject to SOP.
Recommended : MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 1283 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 2 April 2021
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Private COVID-19 Vaccines : FREE + PAID Options Coming!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Warning : CEM014 Eggs May Have Salmonella Enteritidis!
- Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!