Malaysia reported 2068 new COVID-19 cases and 3 deaths, but discharged 2230 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 1 January 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2230 Patients Discharged!
At 6 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 2230 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 91,171 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 79.2%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2068 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 2068 new COVID-19 cases in Malaysia!
- 2 cases imported from overseas
– 1 case each in KL and Labuan
- 2066 local cases
– 776 cases in Selangor : 114 from existing clusters, 311 from close contact screening, 351 from assorted screening
– 456 cases in KL : 304 from existing clusters, 94 from close contact screening, 58 from assorted screening
– 254 cases in Sabah : 9 from existing clusters, 166 from close contact screening, 79 from assorted screening
– 226 cases in Penang : 75 from existing clusters, 110 from new Raya Akasia Cluster, 15 from close contact screening, 26 from assorted screening
– 112 cases in Johor : 53 from existing clusters, 6 from new Jalan Perindustrian Cluster, 36 from close contact screening, 17 from assorted screening
– 53 cases in Kelantan : 23 from existing clusters, 14 from close contact screening, 16 from assorted screening
– 51 cases in Negeri Sembilan : 16 from existing clusters, 21 from close contact screening, 14 from assorted screening
– 51 cases in Perak : 8 from existing clusters, 32 from close contact screening, 11 from assorted screening
– 23 cases in Melaka : 3 from existing clusters, 11 from close contact screening, 9 from assorted screening
– 20 cases in Kedah : 8 from existing clusters, 7 from close contact screening, 5 from assorted screening
– 16 cases in Pahang : 4 from existing clusters, 7 from new Rantau Semarak Cluster, 3 from close contact screening, 2 from assorted screening
– 14 cases in Terengganu : 6 from close contact screening, 8 from assorted screening
– 8 cases in Sarawak : 5 from close contact screening, 3 from assorted screening
– 4 cases in Putrajaya : all from assorted screening
– 3 cases in Labuan : 1 from existing cluster, 1 from assorted screening
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 115,078, with 23,433 active cases – a drop of 165 cases.
They also shared that there are 5 fewer patients in the ICU – 126 cases right now, and 6 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 54 cases right now.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Cases Breakdown By State
Here is the breakdown of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia, according to states.
Sabah is at the top with 37,294 cases, followed by Selangor with 33,169 cases, Kuala Lumpur with 13,946 cases, and Negeri Sembilan with 7,879 cases.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : THREE Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced THREE deaths today, which means a total of 474 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia – a mortality rate of 0.41%.
Death #472 : Case 87659 was a 69 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, and chronic kidney disease. He passed away at the Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital in Negeri Sembilan.
Death #473 : Case 98014 was a 94 year-old Malaysian male, with a history of hypertension, diabetes, dementia and bronchiectasis. He passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Death #474 : Case 112093 was a 58 year-old Malaysian female, with a history of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and kidney disease. She passed away at the Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor.
Day 204 Of COVID-19 RMCO In Malaysia
Today marks the 204th day of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) which will last until 31 March, 2021.
Under RMCO, most businesses are allowed to reopen, with a new normal of restrictions on social distancing and other measures.
Recommended : New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
Recommended : New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 471 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 31 December 2020
- Alliance Bank : 5 Branches Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Air Selangor : Massive DU Pipe Repair Slightly Delayed!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Jabil Penang Plant 1 : Closed After 21 COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Auto Global Parts Industries : Closed With 94 COVID Cases!
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Two Panasonic Factories Closed After 116 Gets COVID-19!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 31 December For 7 States / Areas!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: 3684 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 10 June 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 3844 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 12 June 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 6728 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 16 July 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 11,162 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 10 August 2021 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 14,168 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 22 August 2021 | Rojak Pot