The Malaysia Ministry of Health just reported that FOUR more COVID-19 patients have fully recovered and were discharged yesterday!
COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 7 Discharged, 15 To Go!
Late last night, the Director General of Health, Malaysia Ministry of Health, Datuk Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah, shared the great news that FOUR (4) COVID-19 patients – cases #1, #2, #3 and #5 – have fully recovered, and were discharged yesterday!
Recommended : COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 9 Discharged, 13 To Go!
Empat (4) individu yang dijangkiti COVID-19, iaitu kes 1, 2, 3 dan 5, telah dibenarkan pulang pada hari ini. Jumlah kes COVID-19 yang telah sembuh dan dibenarkan pulang sehingga kini adalah TUJUH (7) daripada 19 individu yang dijangkiti COVID-19.
Keempat-empat individu ini adalah kontak rapat kepada kes pertama yang dilaporkan di Singapura, dan telah dimaklumkan melalui International Health Regulation (IHR) Focal Point Malaysia. Mereka telah dikesan dan dimasukkan ke wad isolasi Hospital Sungai Buloh pada 24 Januari 2020 dan telah dilaporkan positif COVID-19.
Kes 1, 2 dan 3 (Nenek dan 2 orang cucu) disahkan positif pada 24 Januari 2020. Kes 5 (Ibu kepada 2 orang cucu) disahkan positif pada 28 Januari 2020
Keempat-empat mereka disahkan sembuh sepenuhnya dan telah dibenarkan pulang setelah ujian pengesanan ulangan COVID-19 yang dijalankan menunjukkan hasil ujian sebanyak dua (2) kali berturut-turut didapati negatif.
Ucapan tahniah kepada semua anggota kesihatan dan perubatan yang telah berusaha menguruskan kesemua kes ini sehingga mereka sembuh dan dibenarkan pulang.
Recommended : Three New COVID-19 Patients In Malaysia!
And here is our English translation :
Four (4) individuals infected by COVID-19, which are cases 1, 2, 3 and 5, have been allowed to go home today. The total number of COVID-19 cases that have recovered and discharged to date is SEVEN (7) of 19 individuals that infected with COVID-19.
These four individuals were close contacts of the first case reported in Singapore, and were reported through International Health Regulation (Ihr) Focal Point Malaysia. They were identified and admitted to the isolation war at the Sungai Buloh Hospital on 24 January 2020 and were reported as positive for COVID-19.
Cases 1, 2 and 3 (a grandmother and her two grandchildren) were confirmed positive on January 24, 2020. Case 5 (mother of the two grandchildren) was confirmed positive on 28 January 2020.
All four were confirmed to have fully recovered and allowed to return home after repeated COVID-19 diagnostic tests came back negative two (2) times in a row.
Congratulations to the health and medical personnel who have worked hard to manage all these cases until they recovered and were allowed to go home.
Recommended : COVID-19 : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Everyone, you all need to stop panicking. COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 19) is new and scary, but we are more likely to be infected and killed by the influenza virus.
We just need to practice a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 9 Discharged, 13 To Go!
- Three New COVID-19 Patients In Malaysia!
- MoH Malaysia : No COVID-19 Death In Penang Hospital!
- 19th COVID-19 Patient In Malaysia : Another Chinese Tourist
- COVID-19 : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
- 1st COVID-19 Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
- Chinese Girl Recovers From COVID-19 In Malaysia!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Stop Blaming Snakes For The Wuhan Coronavirus!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!