The Malaysia Ministry of Health just reported that TWO more COVID-19 patients have fully recovered and were discharged today and yesterday!
That leaves 13 more COVID-19 patients in Malaysia, as no new patients have been detected since patients #20, #21 and #22 two days ago.
COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 9 Discharged, 13 To Go!
The Director General of Health, Malaysia Ministry of Health, Datuk Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah, just announced the great news that two COVID-19 patients – cases #9 and #15 have fully recovered, and were discharged!
As of 17 February 2020, one (1) case has recovered fully and discharged well today. This was Case No. 9, a 41 year-old male Malaysian who received treatment at Hospital Sungai Buloh. He was also the first Malaysian to be a confirmed COVID-19 patient.
COVID-19, Case no 15, a 59 year old Chinese woman from Wuhan diagnosed on the 7th Feb 2020 has recovered and discharged yesterday.
Hence, a total of nine (9) COVID-19 cases have recovered and discharged so far.
The total cumulative confirmed COVID-19 cases in Malaysia remains at 22 cases, with 13 cases still receiving treatment in hospitals.
MOH wishes to express appreciation to all MOH staff for their tireless effort in managing the COVID-19 infection in Malaysia. Kudos and well done!
Recommended : COVID-19 : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Everyone, you all need to stop panicking. COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 19) is new and scary, but we are more likely to be infected and killed by the influenza virus.
We just need to practice a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- PSA : Drive-Thru Lane Is For CARS, Not Motorcycles!
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 7 Discharged, 15 To Go!
- Three New COVID-19 Patients In Malaysia!
- MoH Malaysia : No COVID-19 Death In Penang Hospital!
- 19th COVID-19 Patient In Malaysia : Another Chinese Tourist
- COVID-19 : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
- 1st COVID-19 Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
- Chinese Girl Recovers From COVID-19 In Malaysia!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Stop Blaming Snakes For The Wuhan Coronavirus!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!