Malaysia just announced that another COVID-19 patient has fully recovered, and been discharged. However, they also identified another six (6) new COVID-19 cases.
Here are the latest updates of the COVID-19 situation in Malaysia on 8 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Case 41 Recovers!
Today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that Case 41 has fully recovered, and was discharged from the Kuala Lumpur Hospital today.
That means a total of 24 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered, and been discharged, in Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Six (6) New Cases Today!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health also announced that they identified six (6) new COVID-19 cases – Cases 94 to 99.
All six new cases were close contacts and part of the Case 26 cluster, and were identified as part of contact tracing. They have all been admitted to the hospital for isolation and treatment.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health also shared their findings about the second wave of COVID-19 cases :
- only five (5) cases were Persons Under Investigation (PUI), with history of overseas travel
- the other cases were close contacts and part of clusters, with ties with one another
They also shared that of the 75 cases under treatment, two (2) cases was reported to require respiratory support and are currently being treated in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit). Both cases has also been given anti-viral treatment.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Current Epidemiological Chart
Here is the current epidemiological chart provided by the Malaysia Ministry of Health, which depicts two waves.
The first wave resulted from cases reported mostly from Patient Under Investigation (PUI) category and contacts linked to positive cases with history of travelling to China.
The beginning of second wave were PUI with history of travelling to affected countries outside China and subsequently majority of the cases are close contact categories of a primary case and generations derived from him/her. All these cases arised from the same cluster of case.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : No Sporadic Spread So Far
The Malaysia Ministry of Health also reported that they have been conducting COVID-19 surveillance to detect sporadic spread and local infections of COVID-19, by testing patients with influenza-like illness (ILI) and severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) with no history of travel to affected countries, or COVID-19 positive cases.
As of 8 March 2020, they tested 567 samples and all came back negative for COVID-19. Based on current surveillance results, there has been NO sporadic spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
The Ministry of Health also decided not to allow cruise ships to dock at Malaysian ports with immediate effect, until the COVID-19 situation in Malaysia improves.
Full details : COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Fake TNB Contractor Asking To Inspect / Change Meter!
- Robbers Rammed Couple After Getting Caught In The Act!
- Robbers Pretending To Be Gov Officers Hoax Debunked!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!