Malaysia just announced that another COVID-19 patient has fully recovered, and been discharged. However, they also identified twelve (12) new COVID-19 cases.
Here are the latest updates of the COVID-19 situation in Malaysia on 10 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Case 87 Recovers!
Today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that Case 87 has fully recovered, and was discharged today.
That means a total of 25 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered, and been discharged, in Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Twelve (12) New Cases Today!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health also announced that they identified twelve (12) new COVID-19 cases – Cases 117 to 129.
All twelve new cases were close contacts and part of the Case 33 cluster, and were identified as part of contact tracing. They have all been admitted to the hospital for isolation and treatment.
Here is the breakdown of all confirmed cases, according to their nationalities :
- 111 Malaysian citizens
- 15 Chinese citizens
- 1 American citizen
- 1 Japanese citizen
- 1 Italian citizen
Here are the statistic of over 1100 close contacts tested so far :
- 108 were reported positive
- 918 were reported negative
- 77 cases are still waiting for their results
The Malaysia Ministry of Health also shared that they plan to make the Sungai Buloh Hospital the designated hospital for treating COVID-19 cases.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18 New Cases, No Sporadic Spread!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 99 Cases, 24 Recovered, 75 Active!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!