FORTY ONE (41) new COVID-19 cases were detected today, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 238.
Here are the latest updates of the COVID-19 situation in Malaysia on 14 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2 More Patients Discharged!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that two additional COVID-19 patients – Case 35 and Case 61 – have fully recovered, and were discharged from the Sungai Buloh Hospital today!
This makes 35 full recoveries from COVID-19 so far in Malaysia. Congratulations to our great healthcare team, and keep it up! Malaysia Boleh!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 41 New Cases Today!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health also announced that they identified forty-one (41) new COVID-19 cases – Cases 198 to 238.
Three (3) cases were close contacts of Case 33, and one (1) case has a history of travel to Iran.
The remaining 37 new cases were related to the Tabligh gathering. There are now 77 confirmed cases in the Tabligh gathering cluster.
Here’s their breakdown of the 41 new cases :
- 37 cases were detected amongst Patients Under Investigation (PUI)
- 4 cases was close contacts
They also reported that there are now FIVE (5) COVID-19 cases in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit). They are all on respiratory support, and have been given antiviral treatment.
The Ministry also shared a detailed breakdown of all 238 COVID-19 cases detected so far :
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Sporadic Spread Limited To Tabligh Gathering
The Malaysia Ministry of Health continues to conduct COVID-19 surveillance to detect sporadic spread and local infections of COVID-19.
Their COVID-19 surveillance program involves testing patients with influenza-like illness (ILI) and severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) with no history of travel to affected countries, or COVID-19 positive cases.
As of 14 March 2020, they tested 1,321 samples, and 3 samples came back positive for COVID-19. However, the good news is all three cases were traced to the tabligh gathering.
Did You Attend The Tabligh Gathering?
The Malaysia Ministry of Health is looking for those who attended the Ijtimak Tabligh at the Seri Petaling Mosque from 28 February to 1 March 2020.
Recommended : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
If you attended that Ijtimak Tabligh on any of those days, please contact the District Health Office, or the National Crisis Preparedness And Response Centre (CPRC) numbers below :
Malaysia Orders All Public Events Postponed!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health reminds everyone that the Prime Minister of Malaysia has ordered that all public events, including international, sports, social and religious events should be postponed or cancelled accordingly, until 30 April 2020.
The decision will be revisited when the COVID-19 situation improves in Malaysia.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 39 New Cases, 197 Total Today!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : SJKC Puay Chai 2 Gets Sanitised As Precaution
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!