Today, Malaysia detected another 130 new COVID-19 cases, but also discharged 12 patients who have fully recovered!
Here are the updates on COVID-19 in Malaysia on 20 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 12 More Patients Recovered!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that twelve (12) patients have fully recovered, and been discharged from hospital.
That means a total of 87 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia, so far!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 130 New Cases!
They also shared that there are now twenty-six (26) COVID-19 cases in the ICU, requiring respiratory support.
The Tabligh gathering has now accounted for 624 cases – 60.6% of all detected cases so far.
Recommended : COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
Recommended : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
The Ministry also shared the breakdown of all cases by state. Selangor has the most – 263 cases, followed by 139 cases in Kuala Lumpur, 119 cases in Sabah and 114 cases in Johor.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 3rd Death
Sadly, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced the third COVID-19 death in Malaysia.
Case 152 was a 58 year old man from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
He was admitted to the Tawau Hospital ICU on 9 March 2020, with symptoms of SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Infection).
Unfortunately, his condition worsened and he passed away at 6:27 PM today.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 15 Healthcare Workers Infected!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health also announced that 12 MOH healthcare workers and 3 private healthcare workers have been infected by COVID-19 so far.
One of the 12 infected MOH staff is currently in the ICU on respiratory support.
Their message is simple – the virus knows no boundaries, so please help us help you – STAY AT HOME!
Malaysia COVID-19 Restricted Movement
The nationwide lockdown on travel, work and business in Malaysia kicked off two days ago, and will last until 31 March, 2020.
During this time, all government and private offices and businesses will be closed, except those providing essential services.
Although there are no restrictions on travel within Malaysia during this lockdown, you will have nowhere to go, as all shops will be closed, except supermarkets, grocery shops and convenience stores selling essential items.
Schools, colleges, universities, cinemas, and so on, will also be closed. Cafes and restaurants will be closed for dine-in patrons, but you will be able to take-away food, or have them delivered to you.
Chin up, Malaysians because Malaysia Boleh!
Recommended : Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
Recommended : Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Lim Guan Eng – Bitcoin Revolution Hoax Exposed!
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 120 NEW, 7 Recoveries + 2 Deaths…
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
- COVID-19 : National Instruments Penang Quarantine + Cleaning!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : SJKC Puay Chai 2 Gets Sanitised As Precaution
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!