Yet another dark day for Malaysia – on top of 123 new COVID-19 cases, two COVID-19 patients died today…
Here are the updates on COVID-19 in Malaysia on 22 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 25 More Patients Recovered!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that twenty five (25) patients have fully recovered, and been discharged from hospital.
That means a total of 139 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 123 New Cases!
They identified 123 new COVID-19 cases today – bringing the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 1306. Of the 123 new cases, 74 (60.2%) were related to the Tabligh gathering.
They also shared that there are now forty six (46) COVID-19 cases in the ICU, with twenty two (22) requiring respiratory support.
The Tabligh gathering has now accounted for 788 cases – 60.3% of all detected cases so far.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health continues to plead for the remaining Tabligh participants to come forward and get tested.
Recommended : COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
Recommended : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
If you attended that Ijtimak Tabligh on any of those days, please contact the District Health Office, or the National Crisis Preparedness And Response Centre (CPRC) numbers below :
COVID-19 In Malaysia : TWO (2) Deaths Today!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced two deaths today, which means a total of ten people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia.
Case 890 was a 48 year-old Malaysian doctor, with history of travel to Turkey. He was treated in the Tuanku Fauziah Hospital ICU in Kangar, but passed away this morning.
Case 259 was a 74 year-old Malaysian man from the Tabligh gathering cluster. He was admitted to the Penang Hospital on 13 March 2020, and given respiratory support when his condition deteriorated. He passed away at 4:05 PM today (22 March 2020).
COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia So Far
- Case 178 : 34 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh gathering.
- Case 358 : 60 year-old Malaysian male with a history of chronic illness.
- Case 152 : 58 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh gathering.
- Case 238 : 50 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh gathering.
- Case 1031 : 79 year-old Malaysian female with close contact with two COVID-19 positive cases.
- Case 1032 : 40 year-old Malaysian female daughter of Case 1031.
- Case 290 : 57 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Vietnam, and contact with Tabligh participant.
- Case 781 : 69 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
- Case 890 : 48 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Turkey.
- Case 259 : 74 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 460 Healthcare Workers Screened!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health also announced that they screened 460 of their healthcare workers, and 270 were found to be negative, while another 190 are still awaiting their results.
Day 4 Of Movement Control Order In Malaysia
Today marks the 4th day of the nationwide lockdown on travel, work and business in Malaysia, which will last until 31 March, 2020.
During this time, all government and private offices and businesses will be closed, except those providing essential services.
Although there are no restrictions on travel within Malaysia during this lockdown, you will have nowhere to go, as all shops will be closed, except supermarkets, grocery shops and convenience stores selling essential items.
Schools, colleges, universities, cinemas, and so on, will also be closed. Cafes and restaurants will be closed for dine-in patrons, but you will be able to take-away food, or have them delivered to you.
Chin up, Malaysians because Malaysia Boleh!
Recommended : Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
Recommended : Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- What Happens When A Suspected COVID-19 Case Lies!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet!
- 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
- COVID-19 : National Instruments Penang Quarantine + Cleaning!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!