What another dark day for Malaysia – a surge of 212 new COVID-19 cases, and FOUR (4) COVID-19 patients died today…
Here are the updates on COVID-19 in Malaysia on 23 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 20 More Patients Recovered!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that twenty (20) patients have fully recovered, and been discharged from hospital.
That means a total of 159 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 212 New Cases!
They also shared that there are now fifty seven (57) COVID-19 cases in the ICU, with twenty seven (27) requiring respiratory support.
Here is the breakdown of cases by state, with the most in Selangor – 354 cases, followed by KL with 242 cases.
The Tabligh congregation has now accounted for 911 cases – 60% of all detected cases so far.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health continues to plead for the remaining Tabligh participants to come forward and get tested.
Recommended : COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
Recommended : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
If you attended that Ijtimak Tabligh on any of those days, please contact the District Health Office, or the National Crisis Preparedness And Response Centre (CPRC) numbers below :
COVID-19 In Malaysia : FOUR (4) Deaths Today!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced four deaths today, which means a total of 14 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia.
Case 1070 was a 70 year-old Malaysian man, with history of foreign travel. He was treated at the Chancellor Tuanku Muhriz Hospital ICU, but passed away today, 22 March 2020..
Case 1114 was a 70 year-old Tabligh participant who was treated at the Kluang Hospital. He passed away on 23 March 2020.
Case 1006 was a 49 year-old Malaysian male and the son of Case 1031. He was treated at the Sarawak General Hospital, but passed away on 23 March 2020.
Case 595 was a 51 year-old Malaysian female, who was a close contact of a COVID-19 positive case from the Tabligh congregation. She was treated at the Miri Hospital, but passed away on 23 March 2020.
COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia So Far
- Case 178 : 34 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 358 : 60 year-old Malaysian male with a history of chronic illness.
- Case 152 : 58 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 238 : 50 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1031 : 79 year-old Malaysian female with close contact with two COVID-19 positive cases.
- Case 1032 : 40 year-old Malaysian female, who was daughter of Case 1031.
- Case 290 : 57 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Vietnam, and contact with Tabligh participant.
- Case 781 : 69 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
- Case 890 : 48 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Turkey.
- Case 259 : 74 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
- Case 1070 : 70 year-old Malaysian male, with history of foreign travel.
- Case 1114 : 70 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1006 : 49 year-old Malaysian male, who was son of Case 1031.
- Case 595 : 51-year old Malaysian female, with close contact of a COVID-19 positive Tabligh participant.
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
Day 5 Of Movement Control Order In Malaysia
Today marks the 5th day of the nationwide lockdown on travel, work and business in Malaysia, which will last until 31 March, 2020.
During this time, all government and private offices and businesses will be closed, except those providing essential services.
Although there are no restrictions on travel within Malaysia during this lockdown, you will have nowhere to go, as all shops will be closed, except supermarkets, grocery shops and convenience stores selling essential items.
Schools, colleges, universities, cinemas, and so on, will also be closed. Cafes and restaurants will be closed for dine-in patrons, but you will be able to take-away food, or have them delivered to you.
Chin up, Malaysians because Malaysia Boleh!
Recommended : Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
Recommended : Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- What Happens When A Suspected COVID-19 Case Lies!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet!
- 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
- COVID-19 : National Instruments Penang Quarantine + Cleaning!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!