A rather bad day for Malaysia – with 172 new COVID-19 cases and four deaths today, but FEWER patients are now in the ICU…
Here are the updates on COVID-19 in Malaysia on 25 March 2020…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 16 More Patients Recovered!
As of 12 PM today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that sixteen (16) patients have fully recovered, and been discharged from hospital.
That means a total of 199 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 172 New Cases!
They also shared that the number of COVID-19 cases in the ICU have been reduced to forty five (45), but more now require respiratory support – thirty four (34) at the current count.
The Tabligh congregation has now accounted for 1,025 cases – 57% of all detected cases so far.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health continues to call for the remaining Tabligh participants to come forward and get tested.
Recommended : COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
Recommended : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
If you attended that Ijtimak Tabligh on any of those days, please contact the District Health Office, or the National Crisis Preparedness And Response Centre (CPRC) numbers below :
COVID-19 In Malaysia : Four (4) Deaths Today
The Malaysia Ministry of Health announced four more deaths today, which means a total of 19 people have died from COVID-19 in Malaysia.
Case 1334 was a 75 year-old Malaysian man with history of several chronic diseases. He had 5 days of symptoms before being admitted to the Tuanku Mizan Military Hospital on 16 March 2020, and was subsequently transferred to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital on 18 March 2020.
His health deteriorated, and he was admitted to the ICU and confirmed COVID-19 positive on 21 March 2020. However, he passed away on 24 March 2020 at 7:40 PM.
Case 1251 was a 66 year-old Malaysian man with history of several chronic diseases. He started showing symptoms for a week before being admitted to the Sultanah Fatimah Specialist Hospital in Muar on 20 March 2020.
He was already critically ill on arriving at the Emergency Department, and was put on ventilation on the same day. He was confirmed COVID-19 positive on 21 March 2020, and his condition deteriorated day to day.
He passed away on 25 March 2020, at 4:10 AM.
Case 1625 was a 56 year-old Malaysian man, with a history of chronic illness. He was treated at the Sultan Ismail Hospital in Johor on 20 March 2020, but passed away on 23 March 2020 at 2:00 AM.
Case 1246 was a 68 year-old Malaysian female, who was treated at the Sultanah Nora Ismail Hospital in Johor on 19 March 2020. Her condition deteriorated and she was put on respiratory support in the ICU but passed away on 25 March 2020 at 12:53 AM.
COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia So Far
- Case 178 : 34 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 358 : 60 year-old Malaysian male with a history of chronic illness.
- Case 152 : 58 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 238 : 50 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1031 : 79 year-old Malaysian female with close contact with two COVID-19 positive cases.
- Case 1032 : 40 year-old Malaysian female, who was daughter of Case 1031.
- Case 290 : 57 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Vietnam, and contact with Tabligh participant.
- Case 781 : 69 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
- Case 890 : 48 year-old Malaysian male with history of travel to Turkey.
- Case 259 : 74 year-old Malaysian male from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
- Case 1070 : 70 year-old Malaysian male, with history of foreign travel.
- Case 1114 : 70 year-old Malaysian male who attended the Tabligh congregation.
- Case 1006 : 49 year-old Malaysian male, who was son of Case 1031.
- Case 595 : 51 year-old Malaysian female, close contact of a COVID-19 positive Tabligh participant.
- Case 1519 : 71 year-old Malaysian man, close contact of a COVID-19 positive Tabligh participant.
- Case 1334 : 75 year-old Malaysian man, unknown source
- Case 1251 : 66 year-old Malaysian man, unknown source.
- Case 1625 : 56 year-old Malaysian man, unknown source.
- Case 1246 : 68 year-old Malaysian female, unknown source.
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
Recommended : A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
Movement Control Order In Malaysia Extended!
Today marks the 7th day of the nationwide lockdown on travel, work and business in Malaysia, which will last until 14 April, 2020.
Yes, it has just been extended by 14 more days, in an announcement by the Malaysian Prime Minister today
During this time, all government and private offices and businesses will be closed, except those providing essential services.
Although there are no restrictions on travel within Malaysia during this lockdown, you will have nowhere to go, as all shops will be closed, except supermarkets, grocery shops and convenience stores selling essential items.
Schools, colleges, universities, cinemas, and so on, will also be closed. Cafes and restaurants will be closed for dine-in patrons, but you will be able to take-away food, or have them delivered to you.
Chin up, Malaysians because Malaysia Boleh!
Recommended : Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
Recommended : Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1518 Cases, 212 New, 4 More Dead!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1306 Cases, 123 New, 2 More Dead!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- What Happens When A Suspected COVID-19 Case Lies!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet!
- 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
- COVID-19 : National Instruments Penang Quarantine + Cleaning!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!